Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

NO FEATURE IN MEGA COMPANIES, THE GAME WILL FAIL!

PERCIEVAL

Is a paid troll if you look at his or her post, because Im not sure if this is a boy or girl and I say that and not man or woman because percieval reminds me of someone indoctrinated as a child to believe in something no matter the facts in their face.

Its that or this person is paid to counter every single player concern with the game that post a topic.

In any case Im not sure if they think they are on some kind of damage control but its clearly working op sit because no one is going to just say "oh wait percieval says its ok so it must be good" and ignore the issues with the game.

Edited by Scorpionshawn

13 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

PERCIEVAL

Is a paid troll if you look at his or her post, because Im not sure if this is a boy or girl and I say that and not man or woman because percieval reminds me of someone indoctrinated as a child to believe in something no matter the facts in their face.

Its that or this person is paid to counter every single player concern with the game that post a topic.

In any case Im not sure if they think they are on some kind of damage control but its clearly working op sit because no one is going to just say "oh wait percieval says its ok so it must be good" and ignore the issues with the game.

Delusional again. I don’t counter all stuff posted on the forums. 

The problem I’m having with you is that you keep crying and yelling about stuff that needs to be fixed even though you provide 0 constructive feedback on any matter. All you do is shout stuff like a little child. But maybe when you’re mature you will know better. 

Hey, hey, @Scorpionshawn, they added old age debuff and the fountain is where power stones are, well, not, it teleports so it might not be in the island we are even trying to siege. Onle megas can get thro cyclopses (unless there's some naked strat that don't know of). Please express thy hate. (this is not sarcasm)

• Like 1