Sign in to follow this  
Realist

The real reason atlas is done

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Nope. I never said that at all. If you are having fun, go ahead and have fun. What it seems like is you are trying to ruin my time.

i have never told anyone they had to leave and I won’t do that at any point. 

No, I wouldn’t blame him at all 

i blamed him for saying he had pity for me then co to used to talk crap.

can you blame me for laughing?

No I don't blame you for laughing. I blame you for the arrogance you display in thinking you and you alone are the siren song of truth who will open the eyes of the unwashed masses to the evils of wildcard and set the world to rights by doing so. Whether intended or not, this is the underlying mindset your collective posting conveys.

You are Don Quixote tilting at windmills, only unlike Cervantes noble knight, you're insulting everyone who plays this game for no good reason.

3 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

And you're not ruining mine with your self-serving posts? YOU want this company to fail. YOU want this game to fail and you don't give a rats ass whether some of us actually like it or not.  Yea, right. We should all leave the game because you have nothing better to do with your life than to share your misery by inflicting it on others. 

You have the choice to read whatever you want. I can’t force or reject your behavior. I know you want to control mine but that will also not happen. You have been informed of the ignore button. You chose not to use it. From this point on all of our communication is on you. You make your own decisions.

might be time to put up or shut up 😂

btw I didn’t try to shut you down right there. That is just a phrase. I am completely fine with continuing our conversation 

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

might be time to put up or shut up 😂

I'm playing the game and having fun. You having fun trying to ruin it for everyone else?

I gotta repeat this because it's spot on with you:

You are Don Quixote tilting at windmills, only unlike Cervantes noble knight, you're insulting everyone who plays this game for no good reason.

Edited by Jean Lafitte

8 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

No I don't blame you for laughing. I blame you for the arrogance you display in thinking you and you alone are the siren song of truth who will open the eyes of the unwashed masses to the evils of wildcard and set the world to rights by doing so. Whether intended or not, this is the underlying mindset your collective posting conveys.

You definitely have a flare for the dramatic.

anyways, I do not insult everyone that plays the game. Shame on you for saying that. I feel bad for a lot of people and I would not insult them for playing the game.

Edited by Realist

4 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

I'm playing the game and having fun. You having fun trying to ruin it for everyone else?

If I was trying to ruin your fun playing the game, I would be playing the game and grieving you. Once again, you decide to come here and you decide to read my posts. 

I am not forcing myself on you. That is you and you alone. I am ruining your time yet you insist on continuing to quote me and argue. Who’s fault is that really?

go play the game and have fun. When I am actually having fun playing a game, I won’t be on the forums. I don’t come here until I get mad about something. 

Please no more excuses

Edited by Realist

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

You definitely have a flare for the dramatic.

anyways, I do not insult everyone that plays the game. Shame on you for saying that. I feel bad for a lot of people and I would not insult them for playing the game.

Really? You must have a really short memory, because in your OP of this thread, you said this:

Only horrible people play atlas.

So yes, you have insulted people for playing the game. You've done it in this thread, and you've done it within the past couple of hours, so stop lying and double talking. You've just been caught red handed doing both.

10 minutes ago, Realist said:

I do not insult everyone that plays the game. Shame on you for saying that. I feel bad for a lot of people and I would not insult them for playing the game.

And I quote you: "Only horrible people play atlas."

Shame on you for lying.  Is your last name IRL Trump? Or are you just independently narcissistic.

Edited by Jean Lafitte

23 minutes ago, Nari said:

Again with the "misunderstandings..." You're the one bringing all of ARK history into the discussion. It's only fair to talk about Atlas's future in this context. You don't get to cherry pick points to build an argument. ThatsNotHowThisWorks.gif

Also, I've seen you in multiple EA threads doing your thing. So I'll reiterate here. This is Early Access. Don't like the bugs/patches then don't buy EA. You signed up for this.

Sorry I missed this btw. I am here now.

anyways, yeah dude you want to talk about the future but yet not bring up the past even though history repeats itself. Ok fine.

so let me see, I can’t bring up wildcards failures from ark or current numbers for atlas right? Cool, I’ll leave that behind as well. I’ll get rid of all the regular arguments.

future wise, without bringing up the past or present. Kind of tying both arms behind my back with you only having hopes and dreams on your side.

the players are the players. That is my only argument without being able to use anything else. And I mean anything else. That was enough of an argument already

8 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Really? You must have a really short memory, because in your OP of this thread, you said this:

Only horrible people play atlas.

So yes, you have insulted people for playing the game. You've done it in this thread, and you've done it within the past couple of hours, so stop lying and double talking. You've just been caught red handed doing both.

I guess I have a flare for the dramatic as well lol

of course not every single person that plays is horrible. Sorry that you didn’t get that in the beginning.

6 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

And I quote you: "Only horrible people play atlas."

Shame on you for lying.  Is your last name IRL Trump? Or are you just independently narcissistic.

Ah, you are one of those. What is wrong with trump exactly? 

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Sorry I missed this btw. I am here now.

anyways, yeah dude you want to talk about the future but yet not bring up the past even though history repeats itself. Ok fine.

so let me see, I can’t bring up wildcards failures from ark or current numbers for atlas right? Cool, I’ll leave that behind as well. I’ll get rid of all the regular arguments.

future wise, without bringing up the past or present. Kind of tying both arms behind my back with you only having hopes and dreams on your side.

the players are the players. That is my only argument without being able to use anything else. And I mean anything else. That was enough of an argument already

I guess I have a flare for the dramatic as well lol

of course not every single person that plays is horrible. Sorry that you didn’t get that in the beginning.

It has nothing to do with what I "got" 

That was a direct quotation of your own words. They were clear and they were unambigious. All you're doing now is trying to walk back something you said because you got called on it. There was nothing to interpret there. It's sad that one of the things you seem to hate Wildcard for is lying and double speak, yet here you are doing the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hardcore players where? This game is turning un the most casual ever, and carebears still asking for more casual and easier even?

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Ah, you are one of those. What is wrong with trump exactly? 

And you completely ignore the lie and insult and try to deflect. Yep, you're a politician without a career who spends his life trolling forums.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Didn’t have time for the whole video man. Are you confirming or denying? I’ll check it later.

Yeah I get you want that. It actually wasn’t intended lol. The reason they opened lawless zones in the first place was so people could actually enter the game is a different section from the free ports.

they weren’t going to add more free ports since that would take away even more area for players. They aren’t going off of eve 😂

they added these areas so people could actually play when the game was released. Smh

How does anything I said involve lawless. Yes they intended this to be an eve/ark game, they directly say that when they announced the game and did their interview. They want to allow the companies to control the land, allow people to build on their land. Get economies going. Etc etc. Maybe if you read their official release interview you would understand claim flags being not limited was 100% intentional 

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. We're certainly fine with people not enjoying the game, having a distaste for us as developers, and wanting to share their genuine feedback and criticism. However starting off a thread with the idea that all players who enjoy ATLAS are 'horrible' and 'whiny' is not the way to go, and obviously, this derailed the thread into something that's not so productive. Feel free to create a new thread in the future if you'd like to offer your genuine criticism, but certainly ensure that you're toeing the line when it comes to making broad and insulting generalizations about players. 

We are certainly open to a more relaxed environment here, especially considering the type of the game we are and some of the boisterous activities which are encouraged, however these forums don't exist for you to say whatever you like about whoever you want, there are some basic and fairly easy/reasonable rules to comply with. If you cannot see why this topic would cause problems, it may be the case that these forums are not the right environment for you, and if so we have plenty other platforms you are free to make use of.

I'd like for everyone to feel like they're able to use these forums and discuss freely, but all I request is that you maintain some semblance of decency and discuss in an appropriate manner.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2