Sign in to follow this  
Realist

The real reason atlas is done

5 minutes ago, TiiaAurora said:

Yea I love this too. "It's a dino game" 

You have an implant in your arm.. There are giant obelisks standing around.. You get supply drops from the sky... There is a scifi wobbly border around the map.. 

I think it's kinda sad tbh. 

Hey girl, that is cool. I am doing what I am doing. Nobody has to agree with it. Just playing golf basically 

9 minutes ago, TiiaAurora said:

People in ARK and therefore in Atlas are very emotional about their things, about their gameplay about the fights they have. 

Someone once told me that the ARK community has more drama than any latino Soap Opera and I full heartily agree. 

And when emotions alone aren't a reason enough to argue (since emotions are a really bad base to argue upon), people drop insults to give their - otherwise fact lacking - argument  weight. Works with some people, but not with everyone. 

Nah I've seen some highly educated people slay someone with facts then toss in some smack talk. This is the American way!

2 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

I Honestly don't care if you play or not, often enough I sorta like your posts.  Sometimes I disagree. 

But here you said that both types of people playing atlas came from Ark...  ^^^^  Right here you said the whinners were from Ark and I simply pointed out that I disagree!  Because I am one of those Whinners and I don't want to be associated with ARK!!!!  Please and Thank you....

Damn it surfer, don’t get engulfed into what I said. 

Yes I said both sides came from ark, that doesn’t mean that every single player is an ark player. I meant the casuals are still there but we have already seen tea(main tribe on ark) here as well as the ark players asking the devs to nerf everything.

i never once said if you play atlas you are an ark player. Don’t blame you either way just wanted to point that out

• Thanks 1

Just now, Realist said:

Well yeah, atlas is ark 😂 not like ark, it is ark 

You don't even play the game. Probably didn't even "play" ARK either. Hence the "dedication" to trolling forums and misconceptions about both.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Hey girl, that is cool. I am doing what I am doing. Nobody has to agree with it. Just playing golf basically 

I have seen people like you in pretty much every forum I participated. There is always this one die hard guy who wants to be edgy with his posts, and attract attention and reactions. Which is totally fine and okay. You do you boo. Just saying how it looks from the outside. Wish you all the best tho. 

• Like 1

Damn it surfer, don’t get engulfed into what I said. 

Yes I said both sides came from ark, that doesn’t mean that every single player is an ark player. I meant the casuals are still there but we have already seen tea(main tribe on ark) here as well as the ark players asking the devs to nerf everything.

i never once said if you play atlas you are an ark player. Don’t blame you either way just wanted to point that out

Thats fine mate, I just wanted to get this clarification on the record.  

Call me a communist, fine.

Call me a whinner, fine.

Call me an Ark Player and this is where I draw the line!!!  🙂

Just now, Nari said:

You don't even play the game. Probably didn't even "play" ARK either. Hence the "dedication" to trolling forums and misconceptions about both.

Come on man really? If I didn’t play ark either would I bother to continue it?

no, I loved ark, that is why I am here. I will not allow them to do the same thing they did to atlas, what they did to ark.

whatever dude 😂

12 minutes ago, Realist said:

I will not allow them to do the same thing they did to atlas, what they did to ark.

Which was what exactly? Because many would argue they only made the game better over time. Regardless of Tek.

Sorry that their execution of their idea didn't meet your expectations of Stone Age and Dino's. Which brings us full circle. Atlas is NOT ark but pirates. You would know this if you based your opinions off of playing the game and not browsing streams/forums.

Edited by Nari
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Realist said:

Come on man really? If I didn’t play ark either would I bother to continue it?

no, I loved ark, that is why I am here. I will not allow them to do the same thing they did to atlas, what they did to ark.

whatever dude 😂

I love how you think you're going to stop them from doing whatever they want with their game. How, exactly? By posting endlessly on the forums until, what happens exactly? The only thing you can possibly do that matters is vote with your pocketbook, and you've already done that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sulfurblade said:

Most gamer's have stear'ed far away from Ark because we know its a cesspit of griefer's!!!

But this is an MMORPG, this is a new ball park and people came here not because these guys made Ark but because there would be a Sandbox of opportunity to play in.

Atlas is just like Ark in terms of griefers.

And Atlas isn't an MMORPG. It's an MMO survival game.

36 minutes ago, TiiaAurora said:

I have seen people like you in pretty much every forum I participated. There is always this one die hard guy who wants to be edgy with his posts, and attract attention and reactions. Which is totally fine and okay. You do you boo. Just saying how it looks from the outside. Wish you all the best tho. 

Sounds good to me 👍

23 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I love how you think you're going to stop them from doing whatever they want with their game. How, exactly? By posting endlessly on the forums until, what happens exactly? The only thing you can possibly do that matters is vote with your pocketbook, and you've already done that. 

Yes of course, and I agree with you. Just because someone says that is the only thing I can do doesn’t make it right though 👍

I’ll  see what I can do

7 minutes ago, Lynx said:

Atlas is just like Ark in terms of griefers.

And Atlas isn't an MMORPG. It's an MMO survival game.

Not really a survival game either though since recruit difficulty has kicked in.

survival is gone now. But yes it is an mmo, you are correct on that

37 minutes ago, Nari said:

Which was what exactly? Because many would argue they only made the game better over time. Regardless of Tek.

Sorry that their execution of their idea didn't meet your expectations of Stone Age and Dino's. Which brings us full circle. Atlas is NOT ark but pirates. You would know this if you based your opinions off of playing the game and not browsing streams/forums.

Ah man, I was talking about the constant delays, bug fixes that don’t fix anything at all, not optimizations even after official release. I will call them out every chance I get 👍

cool dude

8 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

OMG the sky is falling!

Not yet it isn’t. I’ll let you know though. 

2 hours ago, Realist said:

once again, just sitting here and waiting

I pity you.  All day long you sit around with this massive chip on your shoulder trying to slam a game and a company that makes it.

And you don't even own the game.

You must be an American.  You have that self-entitlement philosophy of, "if you don't like something, fuck it up for everyone else."

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

I pity you.  All day long you sit around with this massive chip on your shoulder trying to slam a game and a company that makes it.

You must be an American.  You have that self-entitlement philosophy of, "if you don't like something, fuck it up for everyone else."

In what way is he fucking it up for anyone else?

• Like 1

Just now, McGimp said:

In what way is he fucking it up for anyone else?

He's already stated that his goal in life is to get people to leave this game.

So you're here to call out the developers on a game you don't play based on your special insight because you have access to information no one else has? Or you just don't trust other people to form their own opinions and make their own decisions for themselves regarding a game they play that you don't? 

2 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Just wanted to point out that it did not sound like you pity for me. It sounded like you wanted to talk crap to me. 

Pretty funny though 👍

Just wanted to point out that it did not sound like you pity for me. It sounded like you wanted to talk crap to me. 

Pretty funny though 👍

Stage 1: Denial.

Pretty funny though 👍

Given that you've insulted everyone who plays this game already in this thread, if he wanted to talk crap to you, could you blame him?

4 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Nope. I never said that at all. If you are having fun, go ahead and have fun. What it seems like is you are trying to ruin my time.

i have never told anyone they had to leave and I won’t do that at any point. 

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

Given that you've insulted everyone who plays this game already in this thread, if he wanted to talk crap to you, could you blame him?

No, I wouldn’t blame him at all 

i blamed him for saying he had pity for me then continued  to talk crap.

can you blame me for laughing?

Edited by Realist

Just now, Realist said:

What it seems like is you are trying to ruin my time.

And you're not ruining mine with your self-serving posts? YOU want this company to fail. YOU want this game to fail and you don't give a rats ass whether some of us actually like it or not.  Yea, right. We should all leave the game because you have nothing better to do with your life than to share your misery by inflicting it on others. 

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Ah man, I was talking about the constant delays, bug fixes that don’t fix anything at all, not optimizations even after official release. I will call them out every chance I get 👍

Again with the "misunderstandings..." You're the one bringing all of ARK history into the discussion. It's only fair to talk about Atlas's future in this context. You don't get to cherry pick points to build an argument. ThatsNotHowThisWorks.gif

Also, I've seen you in multiple EA threads doing your thing. So I'll reiterate here. This is Early Access. Don't like the bugs/patches then don't buy EA. You signed up for this.

4 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

People cant be convinced to do something they werent already willing to do, or thinking of doing. You give him too much credit, no one on these forums has the power to cause someone who enjoys the game to quit over a comment.

5 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

So you're here to call out the developers on a game you don't play based on your special insight because you have access to information no one else has? Or you just don't trust other people to form their own opinions and make their own decisions for themselves regarding a game they play that you don't? 

Well of course I trust other people. I go off of their experiences of course. I feel bad for a lot of the players going through all of the stuff they had to already. These devs do this kind of thing. I am just the one that is not surprised by it. Yes of course I will inform those people that the dev company has a track record of repeatedly doing the things they are actually having problems with. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

should I just let people tell them that it was a one time thing and will never happen again? Nah, not gonna do that.