CowaBunga

Npc on WarDrums

Ahoy,

So I found out you can place a Npc Crew member on the Wardums.. Grr,  I have yet to figure out if they ever took drum lessons, even gave them a music sheet and my ears still never danced.

Do any other Fellow pirates know how to get these Scurvy Dogs to play the drums, Arg

Was able to get them to play the drums in SP, but doesn't work now on official, although the NPCs do play the accordion.

They do play drums, the only reason they can not play your songs is that you have put in them not the ones for drums.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:22 PM, Helgard said:

They do play drums, the only reason they can not play your songs is that you have put in them not the ones for drums.

We put them songs for drums, how to make them play?

The issue is resolved! For the NPC to start playing drums, you need to put them on the drums and cross the border of the square, then the action appears to play the melody!

On 6/10/2020 at 4:44 AM, AscendedPrime said:

The issue is resolved! For the NPC to start playing drums, you need to put them on the drums and cross the border of the square, then the action appears to play the melody!

That worked!

On 6/12/2020 at 3:15 AM, Olthoi said:

That worked!

What does cross the border of the square mean?? Sail across the border or my grid square or what??

On 6/10/2020 at 10:44 AM, AscendedPrime said:

What does cross the border of the square mean?? Sail across the border or my grid square or what??

The easier way to fix drums that aren't playing is to make sure the NPC is not playing then remove the songs from the wardrums inventory and place them back in and then press E on the NPC again to play. You don't need to zone grids.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, Shane113 said:

The easier way to fix drums that aren't playing is to make sure the NPC is not playing then remove the songs from the wardrums inventory and place them back in and then press E on the NPC again to play. You don't need to zone grids.

Doesn't work at all. Whatever i do i don't get the option to play or use the notes. I tried placing the same notes on the NPC and the inventory of the drums, nothing works.

Edited by Rhythmiztic
Found a fix