ChibiSheDevil

Unable to query server info for invite error

I have a 2x2 server going, haven't been able to cross the server boundaries without getting disconnected.  After being disconnected I can't log back into the server, only get disconnected immediately only followed by an 'Unable to query server info for invite' error.  I'm running it on a dedicated computer next to my gaming setup, everything I've tried (restart server, computer, etc) has not worked.  Any fix for this?  I'd love to be able to cross into the new zones, since I intentionally chose specific islands for materials, etc.

Edited by ChibiSheDevil

Ive got the same problem cant play at all today because of this. tried quitting out of any antivirus programs, restarting my computer, looking up previous fixes such as this:

1 Click windowsbutton + r then type cmd and rightclick and choose run as administrator.
2 copy paste " netsh winsock reset " and press enter.
3 reboot computer then try to find/join servers again.

nothing helps.

20190118173821_1.thumb.jpg.8e25ba8e005feeba2d5fc3911d691357.jpg

server says its online in chrome but cant connect also tried verifying integrity of game cache and quitting out of steam. nothing works so far.

I have also the same Problem. Cant connect to my own server in datacenter. Other players have no Problems. Ports are opened. Didn´t change anything. But i can´t connect after update..

Edited by nappel4life

I have a 2x2 server and have that same issue. 

only way i manage to get into the server is by deleting the save-game data on the server(wiping the server).

After that im able to log in. 

I know its not a solution but it is the only way i found so far to be able to log back in.

would be great if someone can find a better way 

Unfortunately i believe this is an issue with the redis database. Id wager if you cleared ur database ud be good but that means player data goes bye bye 😞

I had a similar problem and could solve it like this:

1. Stop ALL Servers.

2. Start redis Server.

3. Start Only the Server which has crashed.

4. Wait for the server to boot up completely. (I have waited to a redis auto save/dump)

5. Start other Servers.

I was able to log in again and had no losses

If it works, please report it here again. Good luck!

EDIT:

I Think it is a sync problem, i work on a tool that makes backups sync, but on windows is it horror. ( I know we have a Linux version but this is not working!!!!!!)

NOTE: You can change your server position  if you have a redis db tool. (change you "serverid") .

Not all DB changes will be upgraded,,..

MAKE A BACKUP!!

Edited by Wuoshi

any fixes found so far? i made a ticket to the server company that is hosting the server im on. im not even the owner. 

so i teleported myself to C6 on EU PVE because my friend had same problem and now im stucked too.. So its definitely server related because we were able to play just fine before we went to C6 server

This is a Steam  Server list issue. Right now they are refusing connection to certain people. I have 6 Server boxes, and two of them are getting refused connections. Also there is a bunch of people that can't even login to steam while other's have no problem. Wait until Steam fixes it.

We had this problem on our server, make sure you space all your ports by at least 4

for example, you now use  55001, 55002, 55003.   5501,5502,5503.  27001,27002,27003 etc.

Instead  use: 55001,55005,55009.   5501,5505,5509.   27001,27005,27009

also dont forget to forward the port thats located inside the DefaultGameUsersettings.ini most ppl overlook that one.

its located at shootergame/config. 

This should solve all your problems

with regards

Ossiwozzy

On 2/5/2019 at 9:39 AM, Ossiwozzy said:

We had this problem on our server, make sure you space all your ports by at least 4

for example, you now use  55001, 55002, 55003.   5501,5502,5503.  27001,27002,27003 etc.

Instead  use: 55001,55005,55009.   5501,5505,5509.   27001,27005,27009

also dont forget to forward the port thats located inside the DefaultGameUsersettings.ini most ppl overlook that one.

its located at shootergame/config. 

This should solve all your problems

Uh.. even if it's been working fine with no changes anywhere and just starts this crap?  If it worked before, the port setting/forwarding is probably all a-ok...

-flak

I’m having this problem right now and I literally just got my character in Na krackens grasp to a max lvl 105 and now I can’t load back into the game basically tried everything and now I feel like I’ve just wasted three months of my time building that up