Beylerbeyi

pve My Advanture of a lifetime !!!

so you can see my advanture of a lifetime.

players can destroy your ship in PVE anytime they desire. Not for any plundering just they do because "they can"

below pictures you can see our companies advanture dreams come true...

20190113171050_huma1.jpg

Welcome to everyone else's current game life.  You want a cookie?  It will get fixed.  Just chill.

7 minutes ago, Coggage said:

Welcome to everyone else's current game life.  You want a cookie?  It will get fixed.  Just chill.

I think the Op is making a point. I also appreciate that he’s making that point more elegantly than table flipping all caps rants, of which we see much and more here. It may indeed get fixed, but when you log into Atlas it doesn’t say say “Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime we hope to be able to provide you in 2 years. Please enjoy the music while you wait.”

Maybe it should.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 2

already did and support ticket with screenshots, rest assured i know this is EA. Ship overweight or crew exploit is serious , hope devs will fix it ASAP.

9 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I think the Op is making a point.

It doesn't change my point.  Did this really need yet ANOTHER thread about it?  We all know players are doing it "because they can", which was the only point made in his post, and it's a point we are already very familiar with.

3 minutes ago, Coggage said:

It doesn't change my point.  Did this really need yet ANOTHER thread about it?  We all know players are doing it "because they can", which was the only point made in his post, and it's a point we are already very familiar with.

Okay, but here’s my counterpoint. I agree that in pve especially, this an urgent game breaking exploit that interferes with players ability to experience the adventure the devs say they want us to have. Given that Jats comments in obliquely addressing it in his musings failed to convey seriousness or a sense of urgency about what is argueably one of the biggest player experience ruining aspects of the game in its current state, continuing to drive home the point that this isn’t something to just be laughed off and joked about while getting around to addressing it eventually by making new threads is imo perfectly fine under the circumstances.

Under other circumstances I’d call it beating a dead horse, but atm the beating seems warranted. As always ymmv.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coggage said:

Yea, there has to be another post bout it. Until they fix this, spam the forums with it, its a big issue!

Edited by Chett
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Coggage said:

Did this really need yet ANOTHER thread about it?  

Yes. It is gamebreaking. It is relatively easy to fix, yet no one officially even mentioned it so far. 

Building a base in PvE isnt a secure investment thanks to all the flag cap exploits and the stupid mechanics involved. I can live with that and you can play the "its a pirate game" card here, fair enough. But then at least your ship should be save from lame grievers. Annoying enough that we have to deal with ridiculously overtuned alphas, SotD Massspawns and all the other crap. You should be able to anker your ship somewhere and actually still find it there the next day when you log in.

• Like 1