Evalution

Taming on Dungeon Islands?

I was just trying to tame a wolf on a dungeon Island. I used bones and prime meat, but the wolf didn´t wanted to eat anything.

Is taming on the dungeon islands maybe not possible?

None of my experiences have worked in taming any animals (even those under level 30) on dungeon type islands. I've tried chickens, horses, bears and (don't laugh) the shieldhorn. Was able to bola the ones that are normally bola'd but none had the option to feed. Passive chicken never had an option to feed either, tried a level 6 (not sure why it was on the dungeon island) and a level 90+ to no avail.

Having said all that, my experience is limited to an unofficial server so I apologize in advance if it's different for official.

Some things are tameable at least because both Shieldhorns and Razortooths have been tamed

Edited by CyanicEmber

Before v10 at least, the Shieldhorn were tamable for sure. I haven't seen any critters under 30 on a powerstone / dungeon island (aside the special unique tame dinosaurs) to test what you are experiencing though. It's usually a mad rush from level 200+ predators. It was my understanding that nothing over 30 could be tamed at the moment though! When you run up to them it doesn't even give you the grey text of "bola and feed to tame!"