Sign in to follow this  
TiiaAurora

pve EU PVE Land for Rent - No tax

Two flags on F10 Kinitonas Key are put on neutral by me (unclaiming won't work due to overlapping abuse by other player) 

No taxing - feel free to settle down. Don't be toxic tho because the community on the square is nice. 

First come, first serve. 

To see, what F10 has to offer: https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Region_F10 

Edited by TiiaAurora

On my way! 

edit: Arrived, but holy hell there is like 20 predator spawns all over 😄

Edited by Loni

6 hours ago, Loni said:

On my way! 

edit: Arrived, but holy hell there is like 20 predator spawns all over 😄

I was a struggle to build my little place over there. But the more people show up, the more spawns will be blocked which will make living there more fun for everyone 🙂

Also thats why I linked the Wikipage 😄

Oh and another point. You have so much sugars around that you will have firearrows for days.

33 minutes ago, TiiaAurora said:

I was a struggle to build my little place over there. But the more people show up, the more spawns will be blocked which will make living there more fun for everyone 🙂

Also thats why I linked the Wikipage 😄

Oh and another point. You have so much sugars around that you will have firearrows for days.

Already settled in up a hill 🙂 I don't know if its your house with the wood gates around tho 🙂 Met already a nice French dude so it looks like a cozy place. 

The french dudes wanted to talk me into removing the flags for them yesterday 😄 Not sure if they actually settle down now. They didnt understand that noone could reclaim because of the overlapping. But there should be still good space there. 

And yes I have the small place with the gates 🙂

16 hours ago, TiiaAurora said:

The french dudes wanted to talk me into removing the flags for them yesterday 😄 Not sure if they actually settle down now. They didnt understand that noone could reclaim because of the overlapping. But there should be still good space there. 

And yes I have the small place with the gates 🙂

I wonder what would happen if you switched the flag to locked with my building in it. 🤔

Please dont lol 😭

No worries ❤️

I want people to settle there and I will take care to protect the flags from being stolen. 

I want people to play the game. 

The french wanted me to give up the land again today. I wonder, how many "no" they need until they understand. 

On 1/14/2019 at 3:15 PM, Loni said:

I wonder what would happen if you switched the flag to locked with my building in it. 🤔

Please dont lol 😭

Still a lot of space. Unfortunately, one (empty flag got stolen with a glitch :/) But the remaining space can at least hold 2 more companies. 

On 1/13/2019 at 3:28 PM, TiiaAurora said:

Two flags on F10 Kinitonas Key are put on neutral by me (unclaiming won't work due to overlapping abuse by other player) 

No taxing - feel free to settle down. Don't be toxic tho because the community on the square is nice. 

First come, first serve. 

To see, what F10 has to offer: https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Region_F10 

Hey,

Is your offer still available?

//Currently living close by in a Lawless region but we'd like to travel your way today if there's still space available to settle in.

Cheers

1 hour ago, zacaptain said:

Hey,

Is your offer still available?

//Currently living close by in a Lawless region but we'd like to travel your way today if there's still space available to settle in.

Cheers

There should still be space 🙂

Im on D9 and i am very interested.

True that Rhinos are there? Would be great when i could build (or get access) to a taming pen 🙂

• Like 1

Jep there are Rhinos. They don't spawn everytime cause they seem to share spawns with elephants or crocodiles. But they have been spawning there a lot the past days. 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:44 AM, Puppies4ever said:

Im on D9 and i am very interested.

True that Rhinos are there? Would be great when i could build (or get access) to a taming pen 🙂

Got you this as a proof 🙂

rhino.jpg

Okay im now on F10, i forgot that i have already friends there (Schwarze Crew)......

Holy.........Cobras coming all the time into the Taming Pen......sneaken through walls ^^

• Like 1

we are L13 atm lawless we would like to build a outpost with a taming pen if the offert is still available .