Sign in to follow this  
Linix Blue

Respecing..

same here, theres no nerf listed in the patchnotes so problably something they broke

If I learn something, I will post it on here. Ported to a freeport, gonna get me a sloop and go explore something, see if it works

With V10, you have been set back a couple levels. When you get back on your old level, and level up again you will be able to respec again. 

once you get to your old level and above respec will again appear.

Seems the system remembers that you used them at those levels and didn't reset when the XP curve was changed.

So far I have leveled twice since any exp adjustments have been made or any patch/update in general...still no respec available...am I missing something here? Would like to be able to respec. Leveling slows down quite a bit when you get into the higher levels.

30 minutes ago, Linix Blue said:

So far I have leveled twice since any exp adjustments have been made or any patch/update in general...still no respec available...am I missing something here? Would like to be able to respec. Leveling slows down quite a bit when you get into the higher levels.

Ater lvled 45 and higher started getting respecs, beore update had lvl 44 or something like that. It should get to normal, if remember that had X lvl and after that lvl still no respec, guess might need to report a bug.

Ya Im pretty sure I was 44 when the update, then I leveled twice between yesterday and today, now Im 46 with no respec still