Sign in to follow this  
robin trilliams

respec

Jat made a comment about respecing in his Musings posts.

- Respecs. These should still work as they have done so previously, and we issued a force respec with v10. So presently, with each level up you're granted a respec if you wish to use it. If you skip to the next level, you lose your prior respec and this isn't retroactive. With the latest update, we made some tweaks to the level ramping due to adding in 50 more levels (which are obtained through discoveries) and it might have resulted in some players losing a few levels despite their EXP staying the same. In that situation, if you had a previous respec done at a higher level, it wouldn't be available at the moment, but once you get back to your previous level and all levels beyond that, you'll be able to respec. Though I am having the QA guys investigate if there are scenarios which cause respec to break in general, and we haven't seen anything out of the ordinary thus far. 

1 hour ago, Khilandros said:

Jat made a comment about respecing in his Musings posts.

- Respecs. These should still work as they have done so previously, and we issued a force respec with v10. So presently, with each level up you're granted a respec if you wish to use it. If you skip to the next level, you lose your prior respec and this isn't retroactive. With the latest update, we made some tweaks to the level ramping due to adding in 50 more levels (which are obtained through discoveries) and it might have resulted in some players losing a few levels despite their EXP staying the same. In that situation, if you had a previous respec done at a higher level, it wouldn't be available at the moment, but once you get back to your previous level and all levels beyond that, you'll be able to respec. Though I am having the QA guys investigate if there are scenarios which cause respec to break in general, and we haven't seen anything out of the ordinary thus far. 

Low levels (35 or less) are getting respects but our higher levels (42 or more) are not. Maybe try leveling up people above level 41~ to see if they still get it - I've missed my last 2 respecs.