raysen

Kick after installing battleye

I solved the problem: just sailed on the ship (a very long time frequent visits by 10 seconds) from N10 to N11. In N11 I have not got kicked, then came back to N10 and all is well.

Edited by Casper

29 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Some additional questions folks (we're iterating on this at the moment):

- If you open up task manager, do you have BEService.exe running in the processes tab? It'll look something like this

https://gyazo.com/3d1bdf12dca747c64534bd974aed3158

- And if you browse to this location: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64

Do you see a BattlEye folder & ATLASGame_BE.exe?

Everything is there and BEService is running.

I do this for example , login N10 (before battleye kicks)I run quickly  to the bed and spawn another region like M11 . After 1min , I use again bed spawn and  teleporting back to N10. With this I can play and without kick from battleye.

33 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Some additional questions folks (we're iterating on this at the moment):

- If you open up task manager, do you have BEService.exe running in the processes tab? It'll look something like this

- And if you browse to this location: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64

Yes, everything as it should be.

Tried to reinstall BattleEye a couple of times including game data verification, had no effect at all.

• Sad 1

I've noticed BattleEye is horrid with some slower connections, including lower speed cable.

@Jatheish

I see the folder and the *.exe:

AtlasGame_BE.exe

Created:  23. ‎Dec ‎2018, ‏‎01:50:35

Last Change: 23. ‎Dec ‎2018, ‏‎01:50:35

Folder "BattlEye"

Size: 13,3 MB (13.951.213 Bytes)

BEService.exe is running too (first Screenshot)

My Characters Ingame Grid Location:  PVE EU Sirens Call N10

The File BEDaisy changed everytime i start the Game. Looks like write permissions are assigned (second Screenshot).

BEServices.JPG

BEDaisy.JPG

I have no problems logging into N10, my husband however has, he gets kicked after 10seconds, and yes battleeye is running and installed.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Kimsey said:

I have no problems logging into N10, my husband however has, he gets kicked after 10seconds, and yes battleeye is running and installed.

Clanmates a currently playing on N10 too .... 

7 minutes ago, Ameesa said:

Clanmates a currently playing on N10 too .... 

I died while i was offline though, maybe thats why i have no problems? I'm trying to kill my husbands char and i'll let you know if it works.

Edit: I'm bugged now too, fuck me haha

Edited by Kimsey

Alrighty, for those of you on N10/N11 -- would you like to give it a shot now? Might have to give it a few minutes for the server to finish spooling up.

Seems to be fixed for N10. At least "normally" i would have been kicked by now.

• Like 1

That's good news, do we have any other players able to verify? 🙂

It'll be N10 specific for this case, but we'll be rolling wide.

• Thanks 1

Alrighty, the team are going to setting this change live on the entire network, so you should be able to log in after the upcoming deployment.

• Thanks 2

works fine now, thank you guys!

unfortunately the sunday sailing trip did not take place and the whole gear is lost once again but whatever.. 🙂  thanks for fixing and good night.

Im getting this problem everytime I click rejoin atlas in e7. I have been having a problem before this where the first time i would click rejoin i would get a 'host connection timeout". The second time I click I get into the game. Now the second time I click i get the client not responding message.

1 minute ago, Captain 420 said:

Im getting this problem everytime I click rejoin atlas in e7. I have been having a problem before this where the first time i would click rejoin i would get a 'host connection timeout". The second time I click I get into the game. Now the second time I click i get the client not responding message.

Just tried again and got in fine!

Still the same, getting kicked in N11, then I tried the fastly-switch-section-by-bed trick to a sloop in N10 ->

Your Wilhelm Tell has sunken! WTF?!

and then kick again...

20bab881c37db4eb3cf3bb7896a4c9b2-full.jp

3 minutes ago, Theo Riginal said:

Still the same, getting kicked in N11, then I tried the fastly-switch-section-by-bed trick to a sloop in N10 ->

Your Wilhelm Tell has sunken! WTF?!

and then kick again...

20bab881c37db4eb3cf3bb7896a4c9b2-full.jp

BattlEye's FAQ suggests:

BattlEye detects that your game’s memory is not what it is supposed to be. Scan your system for viruses/trojans/spyware and check your RAM for possible defects (using tools like Memtest86). If that doesn’t help, the game’s installation on your hard disk is possibly corrupted – therefore, try to reinstall the game.

Could you give that a shot? It's not a widespread issue we're seeing atm.

Right after the V11.1 update. Message: [Client not responding.] 

Now I can't rejoin my game. It wants me to start a new character. I have never cheated a single day in all of my 40 years of life. This is CRAP!!!!!

All of the hours I put in to this game and had just managed to acquire a sliver of land....to be wiped in a second.

FIX YOUR GAME

Same for me.....

Now I can't rejoin my game. It wants me to start a new character. I have never cheated a single day in all of my 40 years of life. This is CRAP!!!!!

All of the hours I put in to this game and had just managed to acquire a sliver of land....to be wiped in a second.

FIX YOUR GAME

1 minute ago, TAG_Daddy said:

FIX YOUR GAME

That sounds frustrating, and Battle eye is a program not a person, and its been known to screw up its fair share of times....  Ask any Arma player!  But its also trying to keep hackers and people who run 3rd party programs from getting away with things inside of the game.  And so such a program does have glitches from time to time...  

I would suggest to simply restart your computer, and try to rejoin the game.  Often times doing this can fix some quirks with battle eye, atleast it worked that way in Arma....

And good luck mate hope things work out...

still not getting started.  PrimalGameData_BP,   and nothing else happens. (N10)😕

14 minutes ago, TAG_Daddy said:

Same for me.....

FIX YOUR GAME

Would you be able to verify the following for me?