raysen

Kick after installing battleye

Traveling to another server is working, so N10 have a problem with battleye

Hey guys 
pus start whit you right mous but and puse windows powershell (admin) and use this comm bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF it for windows 10 it work for me

Battleye is causing errors and bugs on every game it is added to btw so it aint much of a surprise.

Still the same ... Can't connect to EU PVE N10. Can't submit a Ticket without my ingame Coordinates. It's Sunday ... I got time to sail ... But i'm not allowed ... So sad 😪

• Like 2

I can connect, I can walk on the shore... But I cant open door, place claim flag etc. And server kicks me after 10 sec…
P.S. It's N10… 

Edited by Mary Reed
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mary Reed said:

I can connect, I can walk on the shore... But I cant open door, place claim flag etc. And server kicks me after 10 sec...

Yep its the same error. Battleye will kick you hafter 10 sec

3 minutes ago, Tenosch said:

seems like fixed now? Im about 5 min on the server without kick

Currently in N10 ? 

Just now, Ameesa said:

Still got a PrimalGameData_BP-Loading-Screen forever 😞 

Did you click rejoin? If yes click Server Join PVE EU and select M9 join. Did work for me

5 minutes ago, Tenosch said:

Did you click rejoin? If yes click Server Join PVE EU and select M9 join. Did work for me

Thank you!!!! Works for me too! ❤️

Edit: 

Okay ... but kicked again 😞 But I could finally close the door that I had opened this morning before the first kick 😄😄

190113_16-31-MEZ.png

Edited by Ameesa

2 minutes ago, Tenosch said:

Fast travel to another server and travel back can maybe also work

not work. just test, move on N11 BE kick "bad service version"... move back on N10 BE kick "client not respondong"

• Confused 1

Hiya all,

Same issue for me on A7, getting kicked from BattleEye 😞 I do have game movies disabled aswell, but did try with them enabled again, just in case it was that for me, but alas, it still kicked me :(

12 hours ago, SaSaLe said:

Cant join, also workaround dont work.

PrimalGameData_Bp loading forver.

same

34 minutes ago, Tenosch said:

it worked if your getting the PrimalGameData_BP-Loading-Screen  DO NOT CLICK Rejoin.

If you join server > select your server> and choose a freeport near you> it will try to join and then says a timeout error> but if you let it sit it will connect you to your character and let you play. it will just have the new character directions cycle through at the top though.

It seems to be all over the cluster. We have the same problem in L7. Don't matter which Login one tries, simply get kicked

47 minutes ago, kioto said:

it worked if your getting the PrimalGameData_BP-Loading-Screen  DO NOT CLICK Rejoin.

If you join server > select your server> and choose a freeport near you> it will try to join and then says a timeout error> but if you let it sit it will connect you to your character and let you play. it will just have the new character directions cycle through at the top though.

You can connect to the server but BattleEye kicks you after a minute or so... ruined sunday sailing 😞

• Like 1

At this Moment are only 16 Server Online. Freeport only 😞
Maybe thats the reason why the issues still ahaead.
The company should plug in the Powercable of the other server.

33 minutes ago, -ave- said:

... ruined sunday sailing 😞

A small statement from the official side would have pleased me also very much 😉  Somehow something like "Hello guys, thanks for the hint.  We're working on it."

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SaSaLe said:

Cant join server, still PrimalGameData_Bp loading forver...

Also sometimes i get the message "kicked from battle eye cause bad palyer name" 😡

20190113061055_1bhjmp.jpg

Same, PrimalGameData_Bp loading forver.

After 10 hours of waiting for a fix i still cant log in. This is bullshit. I know its beta but how can you reales a patch without proper testing ?! Our company for the last 4 days worked hard to build a galleon and when we finaly finished it you pop out a patch that fucks up everything and half of our crew cant log in. 

fucked up.jpg