Sign in to follow this  
Calthaza

BattlEye

Hey.

When you start the game, you get prompted to install BattlEye, then it install it, even if you have already installed it, and game shuts down. Endless loop with installing Battleye. Need instant fix plx.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Go to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye remove all files and restart the installation of Battleye this should work

The issue is now resolved, guys. 

Please log out of Steam and restart Steam and your client if you are on EU PVE

You should see these 3 game options when you right click ATLAS:

Play Game

Play ATLAS (Low Memory Mode)

Play ATLAS (No BattlEye)

The first option is what you want to select, and then you should be able to log into EU PVE

10 minutes ago, Researcher37 said:

Go to 😄 \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye remove all files and restart the installation of Battleye this should work

This worked for me

Alrighty, EU PVE Players - if you restart your steam clients (log off/exit out of Steam etc) and then relog, you'll see 3 new options when launching the game (right click). Play Game is the one you want to select and you should then be able to get onto the EU PVE Network.

Guys have you got lost a small Shipyard ? i have lost 1 small shipyard after the bug with battleeye..... 😕

Bad information sorry...

Edited by Wharrior

Hi all. Can you please give me some info. BattlEye Lancher, Is that a must now? When I try to restart ATLAS, it returns to me to install this program.

Edited by KOPCAP

I am on NA servers and cannot reconnect due to the Battle eye attempting to reinstall itself over and over again. I have reinstalled the game multiple times. I have verified the files via steam. I have updated all software. I have reinstalled windows 10 two times now. I have gave permission for all programs involved with this game to be allowed through the firewall. I have granted Admin permissions to Steam, then Atlas, and even tried battleye. I have tried all three menu options. I did notice however that my client states I am running version 11.0 and the Servers say 11.1. All of this has gotten me nowhere and now I fear that I will lose my ship which is all the progress I have in the game right now.

The game with battle eye is completely hosed. No work arounds actually make it function.  I personally have the reinstall issue if I load atlas without battle eye.... but if I fire it up using the new exe i get the windows does not have permission error. I dont mind early acess ....but that usually means that the game actually loads.....

Edited by jetspeedb

Posted (edited)

yes , i am getting windows does not have permission error, too, have not found any fix.

ATLAS is dead with battleye constantly being asked to be installed, and then with the permissions error.

going through a game integrity check through steam, see if anything has been missed.

Edited by jds4578

Not sure if this is the correct place to bring this up, but I'm having a slightly different problem with BE. I get this message

20:02:13: Starting BattlEye Service...

20:02:16: Launching game...
20:02:17: Windows Kernel modification detected. Please repair or reinstall your system.
20:02:17: Failed to launch game.

It worked just find and allowed me to play ATLAS yesterday. But today i get this message. I changed nothing but a shutdown/start up cycle in between. Everything ells works. I tried verifying game files, Found nothing wrong. same problem. Uninstalled/Reinstalled ATLAS. Same thing.

I'm stumped here...

Edited by Oddari
Correcting steps taken