Sign in to follow this  
Darcascia

Lost in Transition

I am currently captaining my brig from a freeport zone (J9) to K9.  When I reached the border of the zone and began to transition, I was disconnected.  Upon attempting to log in, I kept getting connection errors and sometimes a request for me to choose a location to fast travel to.  Another person in my company attempted to fast travel to my brig and was unable to do so.  He said it looks like it keeps going back and forth between J9 and K9 repeatedly.  I would be pretty disheartened to lose the boat I just spent a week building.

As it stands, I am unable to log in, and I assume the boat is gone.

Edited by Darcascia

Also having this problem with my sloop. I left freeport M7 to L7 and was also kicked and can not respawn on my sloop, my sloop is also acting the same way as your going back and forth between the 2 zones. I am now not even able to join the game at all, im getting an error saying "you are currently changing servers and can not join at this time".

• Like 1

Run into this several times...  good new is, if you don't take too long you may be able to sail there and recover the ship...

If you don't delay too long and can get back to it, I suggest destroying the bed, crossing a zone line, place a new bed and cross your fingers.

Edited by DeadMeat

1 hour ago, DeadMeat said:

Run into this several times...  good new is, if you don't take too long you may be able to sail there and recover the ship...

If you don't delay too long and can get back to it, I suggest destroying the bed, crossing a zone line, place a new bed and cross your fingers.

I would attempt this if I could connect, but 45 minutes later and I still am unable to log in; disconnection after the fast travel attempt or the "you are currently changing servers and can not join at this time" message.

UPDATE: I am now able to spawn on my bed at my sloop maybe it will work for you to. good luck

Interestingly, I have also been able to make it back to my boat, but with my crew and a copy (or am I the copy?) of myself asleep at their stations.

• Confused 1

I threw myself overboard after looting my sleeping body, like a true pirate would... nobody naps on the job on my ship!

• Like 1