Sign in to follow this  
Hillman

Lawless area's

Hey just wondering how does the Lawless areas works ive been trying to build for 3 days now but just cant claim a small bit of land other than in lawless but heard different things on the whole decaying aspect of the areas. 

would anyone explain to me or point me in the right direction of how lawless areas work

Thank you

My understanding of Lawless is this...

Your shit decays in 4 days if inactive...

The timer resets when you visit your shit...

You cant spawn on beds in bases in lawless ( make a raft in the sea with a bed and make a base around it)..

PPl can raid you and thats it, you cant be claim raided so just make your base 10 thiccc and yo good...

The usual tactic used by raiders to frustrate you and to give them time to get into your base is to destroy your beds, forcing you to respawn in a freeport. Building on the coast invites passing ships to bombard your base with cannon fire, easily gaining entrance. The preferred defense for PVP lawless then, is to find an inland body of water, build a raft, place a bed and wall it up good. Still at risk of being raided, but it's the most secure method.

This raft stuff is no longer needed! You can spawn on land beds in lawless now. Was a much needed change!

If your new to the game just be aware lawless zones are a tough place to call home. Your things will get broken into. This game right now is not friendly to small groups so you need to make friends fast.  A lot of larger alliances use lawless zones to farm materials they don’t have on their islands. Start up a conversation (if they speak your language) and see if they have an opening or maybe land to rent.

If you want send me a message and  we can talk. We’re always looking for some new people. 

On 2/13/2019 at 5:19 PM, JadedGamer said:

If your new to the game just be aware lawless zones are a tough place to call home. Your things will get broken into. This game right now is not friendly to small groups so you need to make friends fast.  A lot of larger alliances use lawless zones to farm materials they don’t have on their islands. Start up a conversation (if they speak your language) and see if they have an opening or maybe land to rent.

If you want send me a message and  we can talk. We’re always looking for some new people. 

Not saying your dead wrong, your stuff will get messed with in lawless, however we have lawless bases still there from the first week of the game, anytime we have claimed land/ally with big company that let's us claim land or even built on a companies buildable land our stuff usually wont last a day, the best defended harbor we were in lasted 3 days and we helped defend it.

Lawless has been a way better refuge for our small company. 

There might not always be something you can do but if your online in a lawless base and a big company or trolls roll through, using mortars on them usually makes them look somewhere else and if they stop, just keep firing you will sink that ship. 

Other than that, be friendly to anyone who plays there at the lawless and dont put up much for defences as it makes your base look juicy. 

Edited by Mike L