norad7

Is it ok to hack or cheat on this game? reporting to IGN , Gamepro ETC...

Wow, im glad we moved off that island, we actually lived right  between you and radium. The game is going downhill fast.

• Like 1

if they dont do anything they wont be playing cards in that server they will move to raid for fun. so my advice , spam this board and spread the message to get this fixed , for you not me , we already quit. im here to help others.

• Like 1

Makes sense, remember whiskey company? I'm assuming you was apart of pinkgays. Yeah i'll continue to help spread the message!

Just now, Roan said:

Makes sense, remember whiskey company? I'm assuming you was apart of pinkgays. Yeah i'll continue to help spread the message!

No i was part of kobra we took a small island that pinkgays owned , we were growing so fast and had so much power by sinking 5 to 10 ships a day from the hackers they had to take us down , and obviously grapeshot does not care. we were about to clean the hackers without the devs but it is like fighting a God.

Yeah, I rewatched the videos, it's insane if they get away with this. Honestly at this point pvp is unplayable unless you have a 40+ man tribe or your hacking. So we are chilling on PVE till something changes, IF it ever does, and thats a BIG IF!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roan said:

Yeah, I rewatched the videos, it's insane if they get away with this. Honestly at this point pvp is unplayable unless you have a 40+ man tribe or your hacking. So we are chilling on PVE till something changes, IF it ever does, and thats a BIG IF!

Just wait till someone sinks your ship in PVE... sort of unplayable over here too if we're being honest. 

we sank alot of their ships they did try to raid us but failed , we just got wiped by cheats.

4 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

Just file a report, with video/image proof if available

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/support-tickets/

already done , also others have reported that guild and nobody does nothing, they are still there online feel free to visit them with a cheap ship at A12 they will welcome you by flying naked and shooting cannons from their chest.

5 hours ago, norad7 said:

already done , also others have reported that guild and nobody does nothing, they are still there online feel free to visit them with a cheap ship at A12 they will welcome you by flying naked and shooting cannons from their chest.

You realize your report isnt the #1 priority, that they go through them in order and prioritize things and respond.

Plus of course every report of cheating or hacking must be investigated because you full well know there are folks out there that would use the system to try to get enemies banned, so they cant just go off of your word and evidence, they have to investigate and validate it. 

1 hour ago, archaegeo said:

You realize your report isnt the #1 priority, that they go through them in order and prioritize things and respond.

Plus of course every report of cheating or hacking must be investigated because you full well know there are folks out there that would use the system to try to get enemies banned, so they cant just go off of your word and evidence, they have to investigate and validate it. 

There are many videos, streams, whatever, they do nothing, so much for investigaton lol.

Reports can take a few days to be processed. That's completely normal. It's not like someone sits there and has nothing to do and only waits for the report to pop up. It's most likely that by the number of players the reports pile up, especially when there are cases that need a bit more investigation. 

Just remember, when you buy an Early Access Game, you are part of the process of making a game better, you play the game, you find bug, you report bugs, bugs get fixed. Same with cheaters. Starting a thread like this already with the threat to report it to media because the support team doesn't stop anything they do to immediately take care of your case and nothing else is a little self-centered.  There are most likely hundreds of other reports that are as important as yours or maybe even more. Just get some patience, let the people do their work. It's not like putting pressure on them makes the work they have to do less or magically doubles the support workers that help in those cases. You know what you signed up for. 

2 hours ago, TiiaAurora said:

Reports can take a few days to be processed. That's completely normal. It's not like someone sits there and has nothing to do and only waits for the report to pop up. It's most likely that by the number of players the reports pile up, especially when there are cases that need a bit more investigation. 

Just remember, when you buy an Early Access Game, you are part of the process of making a game better, you play the game, you find bug, you report bugs, bugs get fixed. Same with cheaters. Starting a thread like this already with the threat to report it to media because the support team doesn't stop anything they do to immediately take care of your case and nothing else is a little self-centered.  There are most likely hundreds of other reports that are as important as yours or maybe even more. Just get some patience, let the people do their work. It's not like putting pressure on them makes the work they have to do less or magically doubles the support workers that help in those cases. You know what you signed up for. 

I think you dont get whats happening here. I have been playing games since the 90s I know what a Early Access game is , the part you are missing here is that the first forum posts started when they took over a full server about 2 weeks ago , 2 streamers recorded what was happening and they told Jatt one of the devs about it. Also the streamer DasMehdi said it on stream and supposedly told the devs. The hackers now own 3 servers and keep raiding other servers , we are talking about weeks now you just dont understand what 3 servers capable of holding more than 100 people now hold about 20-30 people because they own those servers. Seems you will need to get hit by them to finally get it. This is active hackers running in a game for weeks now at open view. i dont believe i have to say anything else.

Wildcard has no investigation or enforcement team for Atlas. They didn't really have one for Ark either. Wildcard, through Ark, is famous for having nearly no real rule set or enforcement mechanism or team. The majority of Ark's playerbase is cheaters and/or exploiters on Officials. Reports for Ark through Wildcard routinely and regularly featured month long waits, and were never answered in a timely manner. Let alone resolved. 

The problem is that Wildcard has a reputation built upon years of neglect, non-action and failure to enforce their own rules. Threads like this, both on their official forums, and on Reddit, are routinely the only way to have any action taken by anyone. 

Your post is logical, and it's how it should be in a perfect world, however it is contradicted by a 4 year long record of Wildcard directly contradicting your post. And logic. And basic industry standards. 

Edited by Ellentro
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

Wildcard has no investigation or enforcement team for Atlas. They didn't really have one for Ark either. Wildcard, through Ark, is famous for having nearly no real rule set or enforcement mechanism or team. The majority of Ark's playerbase is cheaters and/or exploiters on Officials. Reports for Ark through Wildcard routinely and regularly featured month long waits, and were never answered in a timely manner. Let alone resolved. 

The problem is that Wildcard has a reputation built upon years of neglect, non-action and failure to enforce their own rules. Threads like this, both on their official forums, and on Reddit, are routinely the only way to have any action taken by anyone. 

Your post is logical, and it's how it should be in a perfect world, however it is contradicted by a 4 year long record of Wildcard directly contradicting your post. And logic. And basic industry standards. 

You flawlessly said it all.

13 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

You flawlessly said it all. this player is on A12 in kraken maw he comes to you flying naked when you talk to him right now go to that server he will do it , thats how bad this is and nobody cares , we lost more than 500 hours of building he demolished everything and laughed at us. Untitled.png.c48436e521bab0f0fdb6cfc297b38caf.png

15 minutes ago, norad7 said:

You flawlessly said it all. this player is on A12 in kraken maw he comes to you flying naked when you talk to him right now go to that server he will do it , thats how bad this is and nobody cares , we lost more than 500 hours of building he demolished everything and laughed at us. Untitled.png.c48436e521bab0f0fdb6cfc297b38caf.png

Its not surprising. Between TEA and CG (which that tribe is probably one, or the other), they're some of the most prolific and flagrant cheaters in Ark history. The former was best known for essentially owning Wildcard servers and having personal Admins that would rollback their servers, and using the admin aimbot/esp exploit. The other, CG, is best known for having their leader live stream him aimbotting and using ESP.

Yet they're both in Atlas, and it really should surprise no one that they're also cheating. Hell the CG leader is even using his standard, trademark name, Rex. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

Its not surprising. Between TEA and CG (which that tribe is probably one, or the other), they're some of the most prolific and flagrant cheaters in Ark history. The former was best known for essentially owning Wildcard servers and having personal Admins that would rollback their servers, and using the admin aimbot/esp exploit. The other, CG, is best known for having their leader live stream him aimbotting and using ESP.

Yet they're both in Atlas, and it really should surprise no one that they're also cheating. Hell the CG leader is even using his standard, trademark name, Rex. 

They told me Blackbutterfly is TEA and they are doing the same as ark , they are being back up by devs to do whatever they want and it makes sense.

2 minutes ago, norad7 said:

They told me Blackbutterfly is TEA and they are doing the same as ark , they are being back up by devs to do whatever they want and it makes sense.

I honestly don't buy it, to be frank, but it's a possibility. Either way, regardless of who, exactly, it is, they're very well known cheaters. The specifics elude me, but I wouldn't be surprised if Wildcard made Atlas on an earlier version of Ark but forgot to take out the admin cheat exploit tat made TEA so famous. Crashing servers, then corrupting them to force bootloads of earlier saves isn't exclusive to TEA (Which is the source of the "Rollback for raids" rumor afaik), as several other groups were using that same method in Ark. 

Either way, at the moment at least, there's plenty of ways to avoid the cheaters and have legit fun with non-cheating groups in Atlas. Both on Official, and by using unofficials. However I do empathize with the people who inadvertently had to deal with the cheaters in their regions.