norad7

Is it ok to hack or cheat on this game? reporting to IGN , Gamepro ETC...

hello i have been hacked or cheated on several times , i see alot of posts and emails sent by many people and the cheaters still playing , their names have been exposed and devs dont do anything . is it ok to  cheat or hack in this game ?  simple honest question if so where do i get the programs to hack/exploit? company black butterfly from A12 doing it for weeks now nobody cares or do anything , is it fair to use hacks/exploits against hacks exploits? when the grapeshot does nothing? im reporting this to IGN , Gamepro , Etc. 

679378224f4a20a44800ee4a9d529822730ed0a2.jpg03087bf40ad162d98895c9911cdfa9ec8b13cdc0.jpg

unknown.png?width=400&height=169

13 minutes ago, Znick said:

They have been banning now... but they need real solid proof.

Z

the videos and pictures are not solid proof?

21 minutes ago, norad7 said:

the videos and pictures are not solid proof?

well you are reporting them at the wrong place, on top of the website press support and then press submit a ticket.

1 minute ago, ave said:

well you are reporting them at the wrong place, on top of the website press support and then press submit a ticket.

ticket was submited for the past few weeks (everyday also )  im spamming different forums at this point. any other questions? 

Edited by norad7

Just now, norad7 said:

ticket was submited for the past few weeks im spaming different forums at this point. any other questions?

you are lieing cause the ticket system was added 3 days ago.

Just now, ave said:

you are lieing cause the ticket system was added 3 days ago.

lol no i submited ticket the first week of gameplay when i was unable to get in the 2nd day so im not sure where you get this from

3 minutes ago, norad7 said:

lol no i submited ticket the first week of gameplay when i was unable to get in the 2nd day so im not sure where you get this from

Support Tickets, Player Reports & Bug Reports

As of yesterday, we launched our support ticketing system. Right now we’re helping out folks with Company Ownership issues and Players getting stuck, though hopefully, the latter is not as necessary anymore due to the recent v10 changes. Over time, we’ll be increasing the options for how we can support players as we identify more areas where it is necessary and implement more tools to tackle these. Please note, that we’re always going to be leaning on the side of technical solutions to game problems versus direct Game Master intervention where we can help it. We’re a small team and our resources are better funnelled into development.

3 minutes ago, ave said:

Support Tickets, Player Reports & Bug Reports

As of yesterday, we launched our support ticketing system. Right now we’re helping out folks with Company Ownership issues and Players getting stuck, though hopefully, the latter is not as necessary anymore due to the recent v10 changes. Over time, we’ll be increasing the options for how we can support players as we identify more areas where it is necessary and implement more tools to tackle these. Please note, that we’re always going to be leaning on the side of technical solutions to game problems versus direct Game Master intervention where we can help it. We’re a small team and our resources are better funnelled into development.

i did submit a ticket i remember telling my company i submited when they asked me 2nd day that it launched 

1 minute ago, norad7 said:

i did submit a ticket i remember telling my company i submited when they asked me 2nd day that it launched 

just press submit ticket and then press report player, its the onley way to get them banned

Edited by ave

my guild quit the game , banning someone if they ever do that wont do anything, because the same people that are on the youtube videos from a week ago are still hacking 

The Hackers/Cheaters do cost the game company monetary damage in sales and lost revenue, and therefore I would love to see a trend by game publishers/developers to file civil lawsuits against these hackers/cheaters...……..and ultimately possibly criminal investigations since it is a crime in every civilized country of the world to hack 3rd party servers.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

Just now, [616]RexFortis said:

The Hackers/Cheaters do cost the game company monetary damage in sales and lost revenue, and therefore I would love to see a trend by game publishers/developers to file civil lawsuits against these hackers/cheaters...……..and ultimately possibly criminal investigations since it is a crime to hack 3rd party servers.

where do i join this civil lawsuits? if there is one.

Just now, [616]RexFortis said:

The Hackers/Cheaters do cost the game company monetary damage in sales and lost revenue, and therefore I would love to see a trend by game publishers/developers to file civil lawsuits against these hackers/cheaters...……..and ultimately possibly criminal investigations since it is a crime to hack 3rd part servers.

There were few that did that, think blizzard did sue a company that made cheating software. But how can those gaming companies get those ppl to pay for that if they live in different country, don't think there is any force to get china ppl into european/american court. Just mass block asians, VPN, IP, their computers, ping, region lock. But this company won't do a thing lol, don't hold breath for even a ban.

1 hour ago, norad7 said:

hello i have been hacked or cheated on several times , i see alot of posts and emails sent by many people and the cheaters still playing , their names have been exposed and devs dont do anything . is it ok to  cheat or hack in this game ?  simple honest question if so where do i get the programs to hack/exploit? company black butterfly from A12 doing it for weeks now nobody cares or do anything , is it fair to use hacks/exploits against hacks exploits? when the grapeshot does nothing? im reporting this to IGN , Gamepro , Etc. 

679378224f4a20a44800ee4a9d529822730ed0a2.jpg03087bf40ad162d98895c9911cdfa9ec8b13cdc0.jpg

unknown.png?width=400&height=169

They will just get new accounts. They always come back

1 minute ago, Realist said:

They will just get new accounts. They always come back

They get more money from donations than lossing an account so yeah.

Just now, Nightstrasza said:

They get more money from donations than lossing an account so yeah.

Oh yeah. A lot of the ark Chinese hackers got banned multiple times. They will just keep making new accounts. There is no way to stop it

is it bannable to ask for 3rd party system hacks or exploits so i can use it against hackers ? im asking , maybe that will help me .

Edited by norad7

9 minutes ago, norad7 said:

is it bannable to ask for 3rd party system hacks or exploits so i can use it against hackers ? im asking , maybe that will help me .

Guess, that's propably possible to get a warning. Depends..., if thou wouldst go against other cheaters only and leave proper players alone, then that's fine by us, if we are in times where players have to make justice bcs devs are too greedy to make a region lock and put into a bunch of GMs..., just remember they might ban, one day, they just do it slowly, like VAC in tf2.

19 minutes ago, norad7 said:

it kind of depends on who you are if it's ok to cheat or not.

1 hour ago, norad7 said:

ticket was submited for the past few weeks (everyday also )  im spamming different forums at this point. any other questions? 

We just put up the support system a couple days ago. If you were submitting these, it definitely was not through the support system and can be very easily overlooked, as is the usual case when a fairly small team has to oversee a massive, passionate, and vocal player base.

31 minutes ago, Eli said:

We just put up the support system a couple days ago. If you were submitting these, it definitely was not through the support system and can be very easily overlooked, as is the usual case when a fairly small team has to oversee a massive, passionate, and vocal player base.

more than 20 people today just quit the game , do you even work for the company ? they are hacking and duping. we lost more than 500 hours of gameplay in seconds.

I'd caution against hacking and cheating, even in retaliation.  Customer service is never going to get involved in a he said/she said situation.  If somebody documents you cheating well enough to prove it and opens a ticket, you'll just get banned.

They just put up the ticket system, and just today did some anti-hacking changes.  Give it a few days, report issues sensibly and see what happens.  It's not like they've got a staff of 12 working round the clock handling all these complaints.

If you can't stand losing big things, don't build big things yet, and you won't have to be upset over it.

I've got a shack on lawless (pve) and a couple of rafts, and finding a decent number of things to do.  I'm not going to try to claim land till they work that mess out, and I'm not building bigger boats until I know some nimrod can't sink them.  This should all shake out in a couple of weeks one way or the other.

Remain calm.  None of this is the end of the world.

8 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

I'd caution against hacking and cheating, even in retaliation.  Customer service is never going to get involved in a he said/she said situation.  If somebody documents you cheating well enough to prove it and opens a ticket, you'll just get banned.

They just put up the ticket system, and just today did some anti-hacking changes.  Give it a few days, report issues sensibly and see what happens.  It's not like they've got a staff of 12 working round the clock handling all these complaints.

If you can't stand losing big things, don't build big things yet, and you won't have to be upset over it.

I've got a shack on lawless (pve) and a couple of rafts, and finding a decent number of things to do.  I'm not going to try to claim land till they work that mess out, and I'm not building bigger boats until I know some nimrod can't sink them.  This should all shake out in a couple of weeks one way or the other.

Remain calm.  None of this is the end of the world.

1.thanks for your reply .

2. What im trying to explain is that a guild has been hacking for the past weeks and it has been exposed here on forums / youtube / social media etc. company ( black butterfly ) from kraken maw NA PVP server A12 they keep doing it daily for the past weeks and it seems they dont do anything about it. I understand that they just put a ticket system , but still im not talking about a group of 2 or 3 people here posting , I have seen alot of people talking about them in youtube and in forums and they still dont get banned. Also i heard rumors they are the same guild that were using duping and hacking on Ark for years and they never got banned. 

You do not need a ticket system to help the community on something that has been posted on several threads not only by me but many others look on the search bar on forums i was not the first one to report them and the issue has been for days.

Edited by norad7