Sign in to follow this  
McGeezer

Large Gateway - Bugged

Large gateway is freezing the game. Requires computer restart to fix.

Specifically, when trying to place the large gateway.

It's unnecessary to be rude, especially when you don't know the situation.  The gate is in the game to be crafted and crashes the game, I'm sure other people are having the same issue and this is the place to make our dev's aware. To be clear our group needed one gate of one.  I understand your frustration with the people that spam the gates, but please consider your tone and understand the situation before commenting on posts.

• Like 1

Can confirm this is happening for my company as well. We were attempting to build a hangar for our ship. Was nearly finished when attempting to place Large Stone Gateway at the end of our Large Shipyard and our clients repeatedly froze when the Large Stone Gateway snapped to the foundations. Were forced to scrap the project and rebuild without the gate.

This just started happening for me as well, I'm glad i'm not the only one. Hope it gets fixed.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, Endo Fett said:

Hopefully the bug spreads to everyone and never gets fixed. Goodbye nasty behemoth gate spam! 

Not everyone spams gates all over the place. Why should you punish genuine people for the idiots who want to place gates everywhere? 

The gates are ridiculous anyway, so ugly. I'd rather seem them removed, or at least intermediate sized gates added. Say one the right size for an elephant and not a brontosaurus.

Necroing this dead thread, because these large gates still seem to be causing the game to freeze.

I've turned the graphics all the way to crayon, and still got the freeze.

Devs, any chance that this is being worked out?