1 hour ago, SpankyDruid said:

anyone know how to raise the max ship level from 41 on unofficial server ?

Add like OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=200655010 to Game.ini. It's work for me level cap now 72. It's hardcored cap i think.

1 hour ago, SpankyDruid said:

will try this 😄

i take it its /Script/ShooterGame as the sub section?

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

2 minutes ago, alecksey said:

/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]

yea that is  where we have put it and its not seeming to work for us 😞   our ships still are max and cant gain XP at 41. did you have build a new ship for it for the change to take effect or did it just raise the level of existing ships ?

2 minutes ago, SpankyDruid said:

yea that is  where we have put it and its not seeming to work for us 😞   our ships still are max and cant gain XP at 41. did you have build a new ship for it for the change to take effect or did it just raise the level of existing ships ?

It's worked for all ships new and old. Tested on version 10. You stopped server before change Game.ini?

Edited by alecksey

5 minutes ago, SpankyDruid said:

yes we stopped server's before making changes ^

You editing game.ini in ShooterGame\Saved\{SaveFolder}\Config\WindowsServer ({SaveFolder} if you use diff name for save folders)

😮 Crazy this is how its laid in our iniso i dont get why its not working

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
bClampHomeServerXP=false
OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=200655010
bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=True

1 minute ago, SpankyDruid said:

😮 Crazy this is how its laid in our iniso i dont get why its not working

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
bClampHomeServerXP=false
OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=200655010
bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=True

Looks like my file. Idk why its working for me but not you.

16 minutes ago, alecksey said:

You editing game.ini in ShooterGame\Saved\{SaveFolder}\Config\WindowsServer ({SaveFolder} if you use diff name for save folders)

we might have found issue we use the default in as we run 2x2 so just changing all 4 ini files in saved to see if that works... 

Edited by SpankyDruid

ok so we had to force the ship to level with cheat ship as i think cuz it was capped must of had a stop xp on it so i added 2k xp and it then leveled and now is receiving xp 😄 we also just put it in our defualt in in config not saved ^ which works

Edited by SpankyDruid

ok so we had to force the ship to level with cheat ship as i think cuz it was capped must of had a stop xp on it so i added 2k xp and it then leveled and now is receiving xp 😄

Nice)

thank you for your help and i hope this helps other people who are trying to do this 🙂

Yeah. But when dev kit out i think we can modify ship levels without this hacks 😄

Just now, SpankyDruid said:

yea but i doubt it will be anytime soon 😛  its been saying by end of this week in the ingame message for like 3-4weeks lol

Yeas for temp fix its ok. But i waste day for change ship weight and not found how do it. Only levels found

On 1/12/2019 at 12:20 PM, alecksey said:

Yeah. But when dev kit out i think we can modify ship levels without this hacks 😄

Editing levels (player, animal, and ship( with mods is nothing but stupid! The config files exist to... CONFIGure your server the way you want it!

1 hour ago, smooreace said:

Editing levels (player, animal, and ship( with mods is nothing but stupid! The config files exist to... CONFIGure your server the way you want it!

I mean with devkit we can known config options

Making custom dinos is another thing completely. But again... using a mod to manipulate crap that is able to be done via config file is NOT the right way to do things! 

Does anyone know how to increase the amount of statistics obtained for each level of the ship? Something like this:
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Ship[0]=2.0 

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Ship[1]=2.0
and so on

6 hours ago, Sergey said:

Does anyone know how to increase the amount of statistics obtained for each level of the ship? Something like this:
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Ship[0]=2.0 

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Ship[1]=2.0
and so on

this is what we working on now to sort the stat points out ^ but had a lot of other things to do which are kinda up the list of priority 

On 1/15/2019 at 5:50 PM, lexacerbate said:

i have tried to this to no prevail. my server is a 20x so this is a necessity. please help me ill blow you

hey sorry for late reply been bit busy where are u putting the code. are u using the add xp command on the ship if its already maxed at 41 ? to force it to get the xp as i had issue with this but as soon as i added 2k xp to the ship which forced it to level it just started gaining xp as normal and leveled as normal up to 72