Sign in to follow this  
UDO

playing your game with sound off , due to the pathetic sounds the chars make is spoiling the game for me

the sounds the chars make when , hot , cold , dying , thirsty , hitting things , is ridiculous , there are more than enough visual qs in the game remove the silly sounds the chars make , or give us the option to turn off char sounds 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

I’m in agreement that this would be a nice option to have as said sounds can be distracting and even annoying. Some may feel it adds to realism, but if I want the realism of listening to snoring I’ll just play video of Uncle Bob sawing logs in the recliner after Thanksgiving dinner, with the Dallas Cowgirls @#$&ing it up yet again blaring on the tv in the background. There’s some realism for ya. Obviously providing such an option could be low priority at this point in development, but something to put on a list.

• Like 1

You can find the sounds in SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/ATLAS/ShooterGame/Content/Atlas/Sound/Human/Voice folders Female_A and Male_A replace with your own unreal asset files and profit!

• Thanks 1

I agree, the character vocalization sounds are really annoying. The way they're set up now is to play over and over again until the debuff is gone. I plan on fixing it by having the vocal trigger once and then put on a long delay before playing again.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WC_Baker said:

I agree, the character vocalization sounds are really annoying. The way they're set up now is to play over and over again until the debuff is gone. I plan on fixing it by having the vocal trigger once and then put on a long delay before playing again.

Aarrgh....Uaaaghhh...Aarrgh...Uaaaghhh

There was another forum post regarding the sound of riding a lion. I fixed it as soon as I heard what was going on 😛