Sign in to follow this  
Ariad

While Offline - *sloop was destroyed*

I don't know how on PvE  your boat is supposed to be destroyed while anchored at shore overnight - and the details don't tell you anything.

Did we have another bug with SOTD attacking shore or ??

SOme details in the logs would be nice and better yet not have your stuff poof while you are offline.

exactly the same with schooner couple minutes ago, when log in. Capitain's Log tell nothing about circumstances only WAS DESTROYED.

I'm afraid to log in every day because of that !

Edited by Marian Manson

Same with our Brigantine with so much stuff on. Sunk to nothing in a freeport overnight. All of the company lost the will to play now cause of it.

Freeports have a super high decay time to prevent starting areas being crowded, you're not meant to anchor up at them. Maybe there should be a message added saying this when you enter

Yeah. We pulled into a freeport yesterday to get some supplies. Got our ship parked and dropped anchor and as soon as I left the wheel and looked to my left... BOOM a random ship imploded and sank in a sea of bubbles... 😄. It was anchored also so if you do anchor at a freeprort dont hang around too long... 😉 Although we did strip the wreck clean in like 2 mins... 😄

Edited by WookieeStick

There's also ppl targeting the ships parked at freeports. I saw a group last night sinking ships to loot them, when I confronted them about it they repeatedly rammed my sloop... so I left. This is not what PVE ppl expect or want, I'm surprised this has been allowed to continue so long.

Edited by FruitBatCat

Yeah another attempt to sink our galleon, with a total of 41 000kg, spend 20 minutes removing water, and then we just moved the ship a little and the weight dissapeared.

Already created a ticket and waiting for the ban... with ~0 hope.