Server I'm on is a 2x2, I could use the map no worries at all, even after moving my install folders to my SSD. been playing for around 1 or 2 hours on a different server, got back on to server I was on before, map was still working fine, and realised my galleon was stuck transferring. I tried going to A1 to A2 where it was to see if it was there and it wasn't, but, forget about that part, after going into A1, I got timed out, i got back in, opened my map, and I get a fatal error that starts with

Assertion failed: Pair != NULL [File:H:\YARKUpdate\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Map.h] [Line: 472]

I don't have any H file, or driver, I've got my ATLAS installed onto my SSD which is my F drive. Icouldn't find anything following that link through Engine\Source\ - however there was no \Runtime there was only a ThirdParty folder which I'm assuming is just the anti-cheat maybe? Same thing is shown in a couple of other files.

I've validated my files, restarted Atlas multiple times, and it won't work. One thing that may help is that my map works fine on other servers, but the one I'm mainly on gives me the fatal error, everyone else on the server is fine though.

Heres an image of the entire fatal error

unknown.png

If anyone has info on this please message, cheers.

Hey Mate,

I had the same issue. It was to do with my local cache being invalid, and causing an issue.

To fix it, I jumped into the steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame directory, and deleted the "Saved" folder. (Verify afterwards just in-case)

This removed all local configuration, so you would have to re-do your in-game settings again like keybinds, sounds, etc, but it should clear the invalid data.

I just reinstalled and it seemed to of fixed it but cheer for info, if happens again will do that. 🙂