Sign in to follow this  
Realist

A war is coming

This war will be between ark players and players of atlas that have not played ark before.

who will win?

nobody knows that yet. What is important is to listen to the changes that have happened and will happen in the weeks to come.

dont even pay attention to what is happening around you. Look for changes. I have already seen them.

ark players will notice it sooner. Some ark players that don’t think certain changes are bad won’t even recognize it.

this is atlas. This is your game. Pay attention before it is too late.

The largest companies are also the largest company in ark. But it would make sense. Since atlas is just an ark expansion. 

The ARK players will dominate and win this war if it ever occurs especially if they came from Official PVP servers. Those ARK servers are probably one of the harshest environments of any game for a new players to learn in. You can spend months building your base and taming all your high level creatures and then one night you decide to get some sleep and the next morning you wake up and all is gone. A lot of ARK players couldn't handle this full experience and quit to play on unofficial servers with 'rules' or completely lost it and moved to PVE.

What remained were some of the most brutal and evil players (in a good way) ever to be seen in a multiplayer game. These were straight up killers that play to the maximum and many of us have now have jumped ship to Atlas which really is now the land of opportunity so to speak. The pastures are very green over here.

Ark players know there stuff, trust me. Ive got 800 hrs playing Ark and you learn how to survive.

Don't think that Atlas isn't frustrating for us Ark players as well. You might find a lot leave it and go back to Ark... I did. And that metal+cp ingredients in stone structures change ..... omg... im happy I left. And I have 8k+ hours in ark all pvp official servers.