Terribletoller

If Atlas had different races

If Atlas were to add different races what would you prefer?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If Atlas were to ever have more than just humans what would you prefer? Later they could have special racials that give benefits like in other MMO's

• Mermen/Mermaids
    • Giants
    • Dwarfs
    • Other
    • None, only humans

I was thinking with Atlas being an MMO it would be neat to have a few different races that fit a potential pirate theme. Along with each race having special traits to go along with the new Disciplines and skills. 

Yeah i was thinking something similar to that, like people that have fish features but still a mostly human body, they could have longer breathing, humans have more intelligence, giants have more stamina, dwarfs are better shipwrights, etc I'll probably just make an unofficial mod for it honestly. 

7 minutes ago, Robert Tyburne said:

Would be nice to add some more flavor. Some of the classic Tolkien choices, some aquatic themed stuff.

That was my thought process, but also pirate/aquatic themed stuff. My friend was suggesting elves, but I just can't picture many elves wanting to become a pirate... maybe a hidden npc quest on some distant island where you could get an elf npc crew mate could be cool.

33 minutes ago, SpeedInc said:

OUTSTANDING question... but i would say all the above....

Thanks! I was close to putting that as an answer but I was more curious to see what people were favoring as of now 

12 minutes ago, BoomerMcFisticuffs said:

All of the above would be my choice but right away it would have to be merfolf. Faster naturL water movement would be awesome and the ability to drink sea water.

im 100 percent with you on that, but that could be op so maybe on land they need water or they will suffocate or consume more water? it would be cool to introduce in full blown under water dlc