Sign in to follow this  

Could we get one more option on gates for a "medium" version please?

As it is now the small gate is fine, but elephants and rhinos cannot fit through it.  So this means you have to use the large gate, which can fit at least four elephants through it side by side at the same time, and it's extremely taller than needs to be.   A medium sized gate that is something like four foundations wide and as tall or slightly taller than the small gate would be great.

• Thanks 1

Best of all worlds would be an adjustable gate (both width and height) that scaled resources by the dimensions you select.

45 minutes ago, FoOKaa said:

And maybe an extra large gate to fit a Galleon or Brig through 😄

Brig does fit through the big gates

I'd be thrilled with a barn door. A double wide house door that bears and wolves can walk through.  As it is, I'm having to use a massive 4 story door as a fence gate for my smaller tames.

• Like 1

Medium Gates please, Elephant n rhino needs that massive gate and its way too big, 4 Foundation wide medium Gate would be perfect

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Oak said:

Could we get one more option on gates for a "medium" version please?

As it is now the small gate is fine, but elephants and rhinos cannot fit through it.  So this means you have to use the large gate, which can fit at least four elephants through it side by side at the same time, and it's extremely taller than needs to be.   A medium sized gate that is something like four foundations wide and as tall or slightly taller than the small gate would be great.

this u cant tell me they cant add one , the large gate is hideous looking , even the new one 😕 build a nice base then spoil it with huge oversized ugly gates

• Like 1