Sign in to follow this  
Keeno

Got Server Up and Map up but new Problem please help

Hi  new here wanted to let you  all know i was having a problem with the map  getting to work but i had missed this in the directions and i think  some might have too so ill explain.

When your in your grideditor   setting your server up you need  to save the image as servergrid.jpg  i did not do this and for 2 days it was erking me why  the map wouldnt come up well thats what i did of course i also follow the same instructions as before just  dont miss that one.

So new problem it might just be something id miss and i really like to get someone in here to help me its treasure maps  the treasure map is blank with a x in middle  no hints of the island  or anything.

If anyone got any ideas why  this ishappening let me know .I  may i need to set  treasure lvls on the map   but im just using the basic 1x1 grid to learn about  the game more and learn how to run a server  for the future

This is just a test  place for me i do play online most of the time b ut im a rper and at night i stop using my mic so i refuse to play on a rp server without mic offical server pvp is cancer pve  to many flags its a cluster fuck and most  private servers have there setting to high lol im picking i want offical  type but private Rp is a plus i rp anyways

ill check more maps now to  see if all of them are like that  seems like it didnt work like that before