I'm noticing it's not quite like ark on the server side,   does anyone know where invididual player data is saved? I need to delete my character to resolve a issue with my server without wiping the entire redis

37 minutes ago, MapleBaconPancake said:

I'm noticing it's not quite like ark on the server side,   does anyone know where invididual player data is saved? I need to delete my character to resolve a issue with my server without wiping the entire redis

Steam\steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Saved\LocalProfiles   then look for your steam id and delete the files inside , i think it should do it

The player data is located at redis-db and in ocean savefiles.
You can access the db via RedisDesktopManager and edit/delete values (players/tribes).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You need a Redis client to view the redis database. All company, ships, players etc are stored there.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:18 AM, Wikinger said:

The player data is located at redis-db and in ocean savefiles.
You can access the db via RedisDesktopManager and edit/delete values (players/tribes).

Your character is stored there based on your steam ID.  If you look it up, you can just delete the steam ID to delete the character and not everything else.

For Redis access I've been trying out RedisDesktopManager. I think it is about as user friendly as it gets, but Redis itself isn't really a great program for the end user as far as I've seen.  I can pull up tables but having issues with finding a way to do queries. For instance the data for companies, company members, and player information is there. I just can't figure out a way to query it all together.  Has anyone been able to figure out a query solution?

I've been hesitant to delete any info from the database. I'm curious if people have had success with that.   We had some redis database issues on our test server that have required a wipe and I'm honestly afraid of corrupting the database.

RDM is a pay program but I found a way to download a free version for trial before upgrading.
  • Thanks 1