Captain Solow

Locked up and force fed.

My friend is locked up and being force fed. He can't get out, he can't eat poop (handcuffed) and so he can't even suicide out.

What can he do? other than not playing again ever?

Start OBS, Press Record.... Go to sleep, play other games, when and if he dies post his un edited video on youtube and let things go from there!

Only thing that will fix this griefing is if it impacts the dev's wallet and or reputation!!! So shine a light on it....

Edited by Sulfurblade
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Captain Solow said:

My friend is locked up and being force fed. He can't get out, he can't eat poop (handcuffed) and so he can't even suicide out.

So just as enjoyable as the rest of the game tbh, they are almost doing him a favor.

Sing to the captors. Works every time.

I honestly love that this is possible. Captors always get bored and you end up dying. 

You can speed things up by running (hold shift) around in circles to deplete stamina.  

7 hours ago, Captain Solow said:

This is a designed mechanic.  It's a great way to ensure someone isn't available to defend their base or ship.

sprint and jump until stam is gone then keep doing it until you die.  Or use mic to annoy them so much they let you die, usually by just being ultra annoying.  Blaring super triggering noises usually works.

Use whatever tab it is that makes you scream extra loud too, it sucks up stamina pretty fast.

Z