Sign in to follow this  
[616]RexFortis

Is This Review True?

2 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I hate to say this, but I think you're making his point for him. 

Enjoyment. check.

Despite lots of maintenance. Check.

Large amounts of money....eh subjective, but probably the weakest part.

Yea, you're probably right. I was just trying to point out that exotic car owners understand that there are going to be issues that take time and money to get sorted, but they are willing to put up with it due to their enjoyment of the product. I'm not in denial about Atlas having issues, that's for sure, but that review? Pure salt.

2 hours ago, [616]RexFortis said:

Percieval - I've seen you before.  You live on this forum and are a hired public relations hand bought and paid for by Grapshot Games - it's 100% true.

That Percieval is a troll. He has a lot to say about how great the game is yet the dude wont show how much time he has spent in the game. BTW I have 265 hours and everything that review said is true about this game. Me and my mates have been all over and still no luck its really boring.

• Confused 1

This review is on Steam.  Is it true?

"Whoever gives this game a 'thumbs up' is lying to you. - probably written by staff members and their family of the game developer and publisher. The game is 100% completely unplayable because there is no land to build on. ALL of the land is completely taken by other players. It literally WILL NOT allow you to build anything, nothing. WARNING - you will be wasting your money if you buy this game - there is NO land to build on, and I explored almost every island in the game - look at my hours played - all of that was exploring the seas on a raft only to discover that there's zero land to build on - super boring. Also, if you're lucky enough to find a small patch of land or able to steal a piece of land from someone then trust me when I tell you that someone 60 levels higher than you will take your land away from you within minutes or a few hours - a complete waste of time - find a better game to play."

Pretty much seemed true a week ago, except for the 60 levels higher part

4 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

That Percieval is a troll. He has a lot to say about how great the game is yet the dude wont show how much time he has spent in the game. BTW I have 265 hours and everything that review said is true about this game. Me and my mates have been all over and still no luck its really boring.

Yes he tends to be a white knight of epic proportion 👍

40 minutes ago, Dragonchampion said:

All I see is "Waaah waaah waaah pay attention to me. Visit my website."

What website is that? You have now drawn my attention towards it 😂

• Like 1

This review is on Steam.  Is it true?

"Whoever gives this game a 'thumbs up' is lying to you. - probably written by staff members and their family of the game developer and publisher. The game is 100% completely unplayable because there is no land to build on. ALL of the land is completely taken by other players. It literally WILL NOT allow you to build anything, nothing. WARNING - you will be wasting your money if you buy this game - there is NO land to build on, and I explored almost every island in the game - look at my hours played - all of that was exploring the seas on a raft only to discover that there's zero land to build on - super boring. Also, if you're lucky enough to find a small patch of land or able to steal a piece of land from someone then trust me when I tell you that someone 60 levels higher than you will take your land away from you within minutes or a few hours - a complete waste of time - find a better game to play."

I would think that since you're the author of the review that you would know if it's true or not.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, [616]RexFortis said:

So therefore I'm waiting for the mass reset for the servers....  ping me when that happens and I'll change the review.

Too bad, youre not important enough to be pinged by anyone. You´re not special at all, sorry. Better do your studies and get a good job, instead of trying to be a special snowflake and an influencer-tryhard.

9 hours ago, [616]RexFortis said:

So therefore I'm waiting for the mass reset for the servers....  ping me when that happens and I'll change the review.

LOL Good Luck trying to log in with 50k other peps at the same time and all the servers full.  Like most of us did on day 1 and got out there.  I would bet that you would be right back in the same spot your in now after that wipe.  You know you could always go out make new friends and work with them to take land for your self.  Or work out a diplomatic solution to renting or sharing land with others.  Either way.  All of these peps that think that if they just wiped the servers after only being up what maybe 3 weeks now.  That they would have a spot out there too.  Reality here is that would not be the case and you would be right back where you started.  You know that by moving out to a lawless and building up gives you a pretty good shot at going out and pushing someone off an island.  Or at least forcing them to share.  Keep in mind though. From what I have personally seen.  More often than not.  The less friends you make in this game the rougher its going to be. 

9 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

It really hurt you did it? Maybe you should change your name to the amount of hours you played since that’s the only thing you can talk about. I disagreed with you and now you have some personal vendetta against me, which is fine - I know better. 

Well.. 265 hours into the game, can’t be that boring right. 

• Haha 1

@Percieval

Telling someone "go play unofficial" is rude at its best". How many unofficial Servers with a 15x15 Grid u know ? Can u give a guarantee that the Server owner doesnt quit in 2 weeks or 4, or 6, so the peoples u advice to go unoffical have to start over again. And if u are not playing official (15x15) how to get all the discoveries to lvl to max ( and there are other Probs that come along with it) ? 

What u basically saying is: Go play somewhere else and shut up that u cant play the product u paid for. 

Legit...

PS: And no wonder someone is goin on a Vendetta. U always sound like u are the only one who knows everything and ur opinion is more worth then others.

Edited by Chett
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Chett said:

@Percieval

Telling someone "go play unofficial" is rude at its best". How many unofficial Servers with a 15x15 Grid u know ? Can u give a guarantee that the Server owner doesnt quit in 2 weeks or 4, or 6, so the peoples u advice to go unoffical have to start over again. And if u are not playing official (15x15) how to get all the discoveries to lvl to max ( and there are other Probs that come along with it) ? 

What u basically saying is: Go play somewhere else and shut up that u cant play the product u paid for. 

Legit...

PS: And no wonder someone is goin on a Vendetta. U always sound like u are the only one who knows everything and ur opinion is more worth then others.

Amen

56 minutes ago, Chett said:

@Percieval

Legit...

I never said that, don’t put words in my mouth. Like in the other post I’m talking about the fact that people say it is ‘unplayable’ - Which I pointed out that it is playable, nothing else. 

As for the opinion goes, that’s maybe your sight of things but that description is suitable for another part of the community. 

Edited by Percieval

3 hours ago, Nightstrasza said:

Huh, though moderator locked thi.. why is unlocked again then. 

Perhaps someone in the dev office knows and realizes there is truth in what I'm saying... 

10 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

Perhaps someone in the dev office knows and realizes there is truth in what I'm saying... 

Shouldn't you be off playing RPG Maker World?

Maybe stop talking percieval, you try too much. 

This game is playable but  you can progress 100 % on this game if you aren't with a large group. You can have a claim (if you are lucky) but for a short period of time before a team claim and destroy you. if you love be a slave, or with luck a second hand so yeah go buy it. But alone or with a couple of friend......nop don't buy it !  i watch the number of players, and i see half  left or refund the game. the half was guy alone or with friend i think. 

If you have already the game and you can't refund like me.... well try lawless region and wait for update and more official server. If you try unofficial server, remember it's run by a player. If it's a bad admin, he can do whatever he wants so....

Welcome to Atlas 😀

Edited by Chocolatine