Sign in to follow this  
Ryka

Need land/company?

Hello pirates!

Iron Fist (NA-PVP The Krakens Maw) is looking to add to our lineup! Hit me up if you want a good company.

**Side note: if you are not looking for a company but solely for land, the below paragraph is what you are looking for.**

*We have land available for smaller companies, if you want land and protection let me know!*

**A few rules apply, mainly about required defenses; you must have mortar towers built and stocked at all times covering your coastal plot. There will be a tax on the plot that will be used exclusively for defenses on your plot.  I will build and place but you are responsible to ensure they remain stocked.  We will craft all defensive equipment/ammo from your taxes and our supplies if needed. We will also require a small building with beds to be built and maintained so if you are attacked we can come to your aid in a timely fashion.**

If you run a small group and are tired of getting rolled over or losing your stuff feel free to reach out! We can help you reach your goals and actually enjoy the content of the game!

*Most of us are on every day, and are very effective and efficient players.  

*We also allied (edit: merged) with a friend that runs a Chinese tribe of 70. We built right next to each other, we watch their stuff during the day and they watch ours during the night, very cool guys. They dislike chinese racism agains america and fight like beasts against their Chinese brethren.  They have been nothing but excellent to us, helping us get elephants and rhinos, donating tons of munitions, etc.

No more offline raiding yay! They play while we sleep!

*We have many ships available for use.

*We use Discord to talk as well as track goals/progress.

*We do treasure maps daily, you will get levels very quickly, brought a group of people from 7ish to 40+ yesterday in a few hours.

TLDR: looking for chill people to add to our group.

We made the company world map!! Wahoo!!! Great job everyone! 

Add me on discord: Ryka#9261