Sign in to follow this  
Titan.1

Fix the broken alpha overspawns

This has gotten ridiculous. On our small, very small, island, we have alpha snakes, wolves and vultures that spawn almost every 20 minutes. Most of the time all together. I can currently see 2 alpha vultures and 2 alpha giant snakes just within my render. It makes the game unplayable. This is a regular island, things should not overspawn this much and keep you from doing something as basic as farming trees. This needs fixed and soon.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS.

I walk outside my base and get instant killed. I know the world is supposed to be dark and full of terror, but this is insane. 

Walked out of my base last night, got killed instantly by an alpha wolf.  It gets killed by my company, then I go get some wood.  Alpha wolf aggros me from half the island away while im chopping wood.  Get killed instantly.  Is this intended?  I figured i'd be griefed more by players and not npc spawns.

just like walking out your base to a alpha snake, run away from it right into an alpha wolf. no where to run as every other direction there is 50 other mobs that will slow me down. oh look im dead.

this is very true. and they make it were taming is a useless feat its just going to get killed first time u take it out of the house.