Sign in to follow this  
Bowtie

Large Cannons can't be place with large gunports? Why?

Why is it that large ships using large gunports cannot put large Cannons in them

Right now large Cannons can only be placed on the upper deck, and they don't even rotate!

What nonsense is that?

Because the ports are named incorrectly.   They are large planks with gunports.  

Not large gunports for large cannons.  

I personally feel that there should be a gunport for the large cannons.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for clarifying this. One of those things the developers will hopefully take as useful feedback and alter ingame information accordingly.

Somehow I believe they will bring out a man o war in the next few months that will support large cannons at the side of the ship.. 

Just now, Percieval said:

Somehow I believe they will bring out a man o war in the next few months that will support large cannons at the side of the ship.. 

That is not a guess I would bet against.

You can still place large cannons on the top deck, just need to build a support set of walls+ceiling and a ramp up to it.

I like the current system Large Cannon's are your at sea Mortar... the big cannon if you will and they are very large very bulky and not feasible below decks...  

There should be a hefty limit to how many are on a ship and the current system works well to limit the number!  And keeps them the giant special weapon there suppose to be!

Edited by Sulfurblade