HGPIErr

How to buy drake at a freeport ?

Hello, i've the 20k gold coins (since patch of today is now 20k and no more 50kgold).

One question : How can i buy the drake at vendor ?? it's 20k Gold so much weight impossible to carry alone, ive tryed to put my brigandine at port on differents box type to see if he allow me to buy, but it's doesn't seems to work, help pls ?

I don't have the answer except to say I'd bet this is one of those things they didn't really think through before dropping it in the game this early. Don't be surprised if the answer for now is it's not possible to buy the dragon because you can't carry the necessary gold and the vendor won't let you pay from storage. I don't know this, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it's the case.

I do not know if this will work, but could you maybe use the weight exploit? Have a friend drop coins at your feet while you stand in range of the vendor. Pick them up and profit. Of course there is a risk of getting robbed.

have you considered using something that can haul the weight you need to carry that coin like say mabye a bear???  Or some other beast of burden?

On 1/11/2019 at 2:43 PM, Sulfurblade said:

have you considered using something that can haul the weight you need to carry that coin like say mabye a bear???  Or some other beast of burden?

You would need a lot of beasts to carry that much gold lol.

What do y0u need the dragon for? Just fly around like the chinese hackers do and destroy everything!

Make sure you have armor on;

Take 1k Gold, drop it on the ground in a box. Repeat this step 20 times quickly. 

Pick all 20 boxes up. You should now have 20k gold on you. 

Un-equip, and re-equip armor.

Crawl to a boat.

Pilot boat to Freeport.

Crawl off boat.

Purchase Drake token.