Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

Wild animals keep attacking and destroying our Tax Bank....

Wild animals keep attacking and destroying our Tax Bank...... It's behind stone walls. Wolves and Lions clip through walls, and destroy it. 4th one now. Can you please patch animals not attacking banks?

Better, patch animals so they stop attacking every single building and roaming arround them when agroed but can't reach us. They just stick their head in them and all we can do is spam their body bcs they won't leave that alone, bonus points for alphas, if they agro ona  building, just say bye to those resources unless got some fire arrows and that alpha is not in the water. They also have some messed ai when fighting, sometimes they simply run away, even if they can reach us.

2 hours ago, Tiberius_theron said:

Wild animals keep attacking and destroying our Tax Bank...... It's behind stone walls. Wolves and Lions clip through walls, and destroy it. 4th one now. Can you please patch animals not attacking banks?

I got around this by building the walls around our tax bank 2 foundations out. They cant hit the tax bank anymore. Takes a lot of resources but I hope this helps. I had only 2 high walls for a while and everything was protected. 

1 hour ago, Final Vegeta said:

I got around this by building the walls around our tax bank 2 foundations out. They cant hit the tax bank anymore. Takes a lot of resources but I hope this helps. I had only 2 high walls for a while and everything was protected. 

This is what I was thinking as a short term fix. Long term this is too likely to have pointless negative impact in terms of resource respawn penalties to be better than fixing mob clipping.

Edited by boomervoncannon

I haven't seen any indication that the devs are aware of or even consider animals eating buildings or glitching/attacking through walls as an issue to be addressed. Hopefully, it is and will be fixed at some point. It would be nice to see some kind of priority list and perhaps a known issues list.