Spiritz

claims Easy fix for claiming land!

the best way to fix claiming for people is to be able to change the size of the claim radius i say the size of the claiming radius is large and always conflicts with other flags so we should have the option to smalen the radius from large,medium,small by pressing T when a flag is in build mode just like how walls change to doors or windows frames but this will halp alot of people not being able to get land in areas coz the radius is to big.

thank you for reading 😀:skull:

• Like 1

I definitely agree with this... I found a perfect bit of land that would've been big enough for my company of 5 people, but was unable to claim it due to it being too close to other claimed areas.

Instead I'm having to contest other player's claimed land that actually has physically less room to build because of water or rocks in the way. Only because it's the only land I can find that I can contest.

I think a combination of gold upkeep and a cap based on the number of players in your company is simple and would work very well.

i agree with the gold upkeep and a cap based on players but i still think we need the option to change the size of the claim radius cos there are bits of land that could fit people in but its unclaimable coz of the large size of the single claim