Sign in to follow this  
Malrun

Removed player from company, Can't build near his structure

We're on the PvE Server. We removed a player but after trying to access random chests he created and placed, we cannot access them with out his pin. Furthermore, the countdown to access the chests or remove foundations are going to take 3 to15 days to decay and not enabling the rest of us to build anywhere near our base. Is there a way to speed this up?

Edited by Malrun

Sorry, I should have posted that we're on the PvE server. I'll update.

p.s. Fire doesnt work 🙂

I was wondering if something like that might cause issues, it seems this may carry over from Arks "personal ownership" settings in tribes.  I know it's not Ark, but the base of it is so mechanics are the same.  You can't touch it or do anything because this tribe member is the "Personal Owner".  If it's wooden and this member is truly gone(wouldn't want to recommend griefing) you could kite a snake/tiger to the structure to destroy it so you can replace it.  However if it's in a stone base your gonna have a bad time and have to wait.

Edited by Vaenix

I was able to remove some chests because my foundations were under it. But there were some inconvenient locations that have his foundations and chests on it. Neither can be destroyed and some walls can't be rebuilt because it's too close to his structure. We can't add a tunnel for a hostile mob to enter and direct to the unwanted boxes because again, too close to the "enemy" structure.

That is rather unfortunate, I'm not sure there is going to be anything you really can do in that scenario.  The only thing I can say is going forward maybe just 1 person is the designated builder/placer of objects, I realize that puts you at a single point of failure but if the right person is picked it at least mitigates these issues.

We have a hole in our wall and are unable to build. Does anyone have an idea on what to do?

1 hour ago, Malrun said:

We have a hole in our wall and are unable to build. Does anyone have an idea on what to do?

Destroy your wall and rebuild.

Happens in ark, only solution.