[RG]Colt

Reource Spawn broken again

Considering they don't patch till the evening, you probably have a while to wait.

I built a few building where there were resources. Nothing spawns by them. I haven't measured, but the distance is over 10 floors worth, probably closer to 20 or more.

There is a no spawn zone around foundations, apparently where you have no resources because you have built everywhere.

1 hour ago, wildbill said:

I built a few building where there were resources. Nothing spawns by them. I haven't measured, but the distance is over 10 floors worth, probably closer to 20 or more.

There is a no spawn zone around foundations, apparently where you have no resources because you have built everywhere.

Yeah everyone knows that. The thing is foundation block was turned off in lawless until a couple days ago. When they turned it back on, thanks to foundation spam everywhere, resources were pretty much removed from lawless. They turned it back off again yesterday but it seems to have reverted with this mornings patch. 

EDIT: I hadn't actually logged in when I made that post, was just going by the OP. Seems resources ARE respawning in lawless... just slower than usual.

Edited by MaxPower

2 hours ago, MaxPower said:

Yeah everyone knows that. The thing is foundation block was turned off in lawless until a couple days ago. When they turned it back on, thanks to foundation spam everywhere, resources were pretty much removed from lawless. They turned it back off again yesterday but it seems to have reverted with this mornings patch. 

EDIT: I hadn't actually logged in when I made that post, was just going by the OP. Seems resources ARE respawning in lawless... just slower than usual.

lawless is not the issue here!! we are on an claimed space