Sign in to follow this  
Baba Ganush

Fix the Alpha overspaw for god sake!

Listen can you do something right for once, since I started this game I went to a lawless zone on I4, ive been there since this game started, ive never seen a single alpha animal there until yesterday, now we have crocs, snakes, scorpions, all alpha!!!! I mean what a hell guys why the hell this game even needs alpha animals in first place?

• Like 2

lawless zones had no alpha spawns while you were able to set your home region there, with that removed they have essentially reverted back to any other grid other than the no claiming. its how they were originally intended

Really, and why do we need alpha animals in this game? Since they nerfed the weapons, you cant even 1 shot kill a non alpha, what do we do now?

We run the whole day, we cannot tame a single animal because there are animals spawning over your head, if you tame an animal it will get killed by an alpha, so what is the point of this game atm? Build a ship and live in the ocean 24 /7?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Baba Ganush said:

Build a ship and live in the ocean 24 /7?

That's exactly what we're going to do 🙂

But avoiding freeport, decay rate is toooooooooo high.

Lol, maybe when all those thousands of players stuck on lawless now experience the alpha cancer and they help us complaining, maybe something will change... "maybe", heh. Now thou canst feel why we don't like predators and alphas in general, bcs they are everywhere.

1 hour ago, Telly said:

Alphas give great XP... more Alphas please

^^^^not anymore. ANd only if you can trap them in a pen or get on high ground because you can't kill them before they kill you.

Alphas are pointless. We've lost 4 wolves, 4 bears and 1 monkey to Alphas (wolves, horses, vultures and lion). Almost a 5th bear but we were able to get the alpha lion to de-aggro by swimming out.

The alphas are terrible. They aren't fun, they one shot everything. It's great that my 2 hours of time taming a bear and a monkey was ended in 2 seconds when we were pounced by an alpha lion. SUPER FUN TIMES.

I get losing tames sometimes. But it takes a lot of skill points, resources and time to get them so it's extremely frustrating to have them one shot constantly by alphas. 

They don't even drop anything exciting. You don't get special Alpha Meat or hide or SOMETHING.

The game would be far better without them.

• Like 4

I've lost players! (Hard Core MMO Players) I got the game for a few friends "and they loved it at first" and now they all refuse to play because of shit like this! GET RID OF THE ALPHAS! 

Why do we need this shitty Alphas anyway ? Is there a Story behind it ? like did they got shit out by some Dev's that have been on them islands ages ago or something ? because to me they make no sense what so ever besides killing progress that the player makes. I want to play a Pirate/Ship game and not Ark 2.0 where i fucking grind 10h and after 1h my progress is gone. If you cant Program something you shoud leave it outside the game !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Virkatjol said:

^^^^not anymore. ANd only if you can trap them in a pen or get on high ground because you can't kill them before they kill you.

Alphas are pointless. We've lost 4 wolves, 4 bears and 1 monkey to Alphas (wolves, horses, vultures and lion). Almost a 5th bear but we were able to get the alpha lion to de-aggro by swimming out.

I believe they still give good XP, but can understand your point as you live in a different climate dealing with faster creatures. Life is easier in the tropics where you can outrun and easily kite Alpha crocs and snakes

Edited by Telly
  • Like 1

Hitting an alpha gives 0 experience now. Killing an alpha gives minimal experience compared to pre-v10 and only for the one that gets the killing blow.

• Like 3

Wow., I'm switching side on this argument.... GET RID OF THE Fing ALPHAS!

• Like 1