Sign in to follow this  
Zilo

Why only one time respect?

Please give some change to reset skill

maybe add npc reset by use coin

im made mistake from last reset and I don’t know that is last time i can...

And it to muchas. Respec shouldn't be a every day thing. It's just silly. By bother woth skills tree if anyone can do everything.

Respec should be doable trough a potion reward of a quest or something like that. If any.

Since the last patch, I am no longer able to respec, even after a level up. This has happened to quite a few people.

19 minutes ago, Sam said:

Since the last patch, I am no longer able to respec, even after a level up. This has happened to quite a few people.

That’s a bug and should be reported as such. Op isn’t complaining of a bug, he simply wants more respec opportunities, even just cause he made a mistake on the last one. You would be hard pressed to find a clearer case of “I made a careless mistake. Please make it so my mistake does not have consequences.”  Especially in a survival aspect game, where learning through loss is an underlying design idea, this is not a position I have much sympathy for.

Edited by boomervoncannon

30 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

That’s a bug and should be reported as such. Op isn’t complaining of a bug, he simply wants more respec opportunities, even just cause he made a mistake on the last one. You would be hard pressed to find a clearer case of “I made a careless mistake. Please make it so my mistake does not have consequences.”  Especially in a survival aspect game, where learning through loss is an underlying design idea, this is not a position I have much sympathy for.

I may have misunderstood the OP.  It sounded like he/she was asking for a way to respec (like ARK having a recipe) because the respec every level was taken away (a bug perhaps) from what now seems to be just some but not all people and didn't realize it was the last time they would be able to.

"im made mistake from last reset and I don’t know that is last time i can" 

I myself figured the respec every level was to allow us to experience different skill lines and when I could no longer respec after the patch was disappointed there was no notice because I was exploring a skill tree that ended up being useless to my gameplay.

Thank you for the heads up that its a bug! Everyone I have spoken to so far had the same happen to them so I figured it was meant to be that way. I'll report the bug.

Thanks

~Samantha