Sign in to follow this  
Elrood

What should be a priority fix according to players poll?

Worst bug / what do we think should be a highest priority fix on PvE  

71 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What should be fixed in the first place

• Sinking ships by over-weighting them/Ability to move (walking/grapling/gliding/etc) with many times your max weight limit
    • Sinking ships by calling friends to get onto targeted ship en-mass exceeding crew limit
    • Overlapping claims
    • Claiming lawless land by spamming pillars or foundations (etc.) en-mass all around.
    • I want to find my own claim / lack of place to make claim
    • Weapons balance
    • Non of the above (please elaborate)

Hi, I'm quite curious what do you think should be the highest priority for wildcard to fix. 
Maybe they will read it and take into account our feedback 🙂 when some numbers (of people) are involved.
I tried to include all hot issues.
Single choice - what is the biggest pain for you right now.

Beast spawning randomly, in your base, fulll stone construction, and kill all your tames, i think that the point that pisses me off the most atm xD

• Like 4

Sinking ships unintentionally in a pirate game seems like a number one bug to me.

Beasts spawning inside stone structures/able to kill tames and destroy items inside full stone structures.

Edited by cloWandering
  • Like 1

The fatal error crashes such as Low level fatal error or D3D hung error messages. Its insane that everytime something important happens on server, the crashes occur and I have to madly reload into the game to find myself killed by the clan we were fighting, sitting at the bottom of the sea as my boat has now gone and I fell off when I spawned back in.

These errors need fixing.

In truth i haven't come in contact with any issues as bad as what I've read. Think I got lucky with my grid, but feele the ship sinking should be, but won't, not cause they're not listening as some like to say, but cause it's quite a big issue and will take time fixing, rather they get it right then make it worse.

I used to PvP in ARK.  I was constantly worried about my base getting wiped.  It stressed me out when I wasn't online.  So I thought...ok ATLAS ill just PVE.  Seems like there is more PVE content.   Now I am still worried that my ship will be sunk at anytime.  This should not be.  Fixing the weight glitch is the single most important thing they need to do.  It's game breaking.  Yet they keep working on less important stuff.  Nobody cares about server upgrades when there boat they work days on to make sinks to a griefer... You just quit and move on to a different game.  ATLAS is losing players because the devs are failing to fix this.  

21 minutes ago, MrHeid said:

I used to PvP in ARK.  I was constantly worried about my base getting wiped.  It stressed me out when I wasn't online.  So I thought...ok ATLAS ill just PVE.  Seems like there is more PVE content.   Now I am still worried that my ship will be sunk at anytime.  This should not be.  Fixing the weight glitch is the single most important thing they need to do.  It's game breaking.  Yet they keep working on less important stuff.  Nobody cares about server upgrades when there boat they work days on to make sinks to a griefer... You just quit and move on to a different game.  ATLAS is losing players because the devs are failing to fix this.  

Ouch, actually i would strongly disagree. If i would be rubberbanding all the way (servers upgrades?) too much to build a ship? 😛
But truth be told servers are right now in playable condition (mostly) for me so now I fill the pain of the stuff above. 

And yeah, I forgot about animal spawning problem 😞 as its quite recent.

Ship sinking is way, WAY too easy. As is getting around your inventory weight limit. After we lost a boat mysteriously during the night, I did a little bit of reading and a little bit of grinding. Without much effort at all, I had 10k in stone on me and I could still walk around. How is that a thing? I won't go into how I did it cuz I don't want to spread that crap any farther than it's already been spread, but it's ridiculous that a player can loot 10k in weight, let alone move while it's on them.

The island my company is on got in the middle of a war between Chinese and English speaking alliances.  One side started sinking ships then the other side sank ships and now there are no ships left on the island.  K7 is a ship graveyard!  Cap the wight players can carry to a certain amount ASAP please!

10 hours ago, WhiteAlpha said:

Beast spawning randomly, in your base, fulll stone construction, and kill all your tames, i think that the point that pisses me off the most atm xD

This. I'm getting tired...oh so tired of this.

Weapon balance. I can NOT overemphasize how asinine weapon balance currently is in ATLAS. The basic underlying logic in the current game is so fundamentally, mind-bendingly twisted and warped that it makes about as much sense as a black hole's singularity does to our current conception of physics.

I mean, we're at the point where fire arrows (which deal percentage-based damage) can take out an alpha creature in seconds while firearms can pelt the same creatures with dozens of brain-scrambling headshots without bringing it down.

IT MAKES NO SENSE. And more importantly, it has terrible gameplay implications.

Until they fix the ship sinking I'm simply not playing. I chose pve so I could play casually, without worrying that somebody has smashed my stuff up while offline