Sign in to follow this  
Chunder the KegSmasher

Please hire someone - chat box

46 minutes ago, Chunder the KegSmasher said:

My mother could probably do it in a few hours

Or less!

Personally, I'd rather they focus on balancing issues or bugs that prevent people from playing.  

The chat box is really your game breaking complaint?  Wow you're sensitive. 

3 hours ago, Dorf said:

Personally, I'd rather they focus on balancing issues or bugs that prevent people from playing.  

The chat box is really your game breaking complaint?  Wow you're sensitive. 

It should be a quick fix and alleviate a lot of frustration, please think carefully before you respond.

4 hours ago, Chunder the KegSmasher said:

Please hire someone that can make a non-shit chat interface like 99.9% of games made this century.

C'mon seriously, its a bloody box with text in it.

My mother could probably do it in a few hours.

You’re that guy who showed up the first week of building the Empire State Building and complained that windows weren’t gonna open, aren’t you?

Not saying the issue isn’t real or your complaint isn’t valid, just that it’s an 18 months into EA and we’re polishing towards launch kinda thing and right now there are just much more fundamental things to address that should take greater priority.

37 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

You’re that guy who showed up the first week of building the Empire State Building and complained that windows weren’t gonna open, aren’t you?

Not saying the issue isn’t real or your complaint isn’t valid, just that it’s an 18 months into EA and we’re polishing towards launch kinda thing and right now there are just much more fundamental things to address that should take greater priority.

Your that guy who likes to judge people based on one post.

What I am asking for is a level 1 fix to display a basic level of competence before asking for anything more complicated.
It shouldn't be that difficult.

Have you heard of the term quick wins?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chunder the KegSmasher said:

Your that guy who likes to judge people based on one post.

What I am asking for is a level 1 fix to display a basic level of competence before asking for anything more complicated.
It shouldn't be that difficult.

Have you heard of the term quick wins?

I’m very familiar with quick wins. Are you familiar with the fact that many things people think are quick and easy fixes in coding or game design are in fact no such thing? Just because you think it’s lowhanging fruit doesn’t necessarily mean that it is. Over the years I ‘ve seen forum posters endlessly erroneously assume this thing or that was “an easy fix”. As far as judging you on a single post *eye rolls*, do they really not have sarcasm where you’re from?

Either way, I’m still of the opinion it’s a low priority polish item. The chat is functional even if you don’t like it. Many other more pressing aspects of the game are not.