After the update yesterday, all maps have stopped working. Iv trying making new maps, hosting the maps on a web server and just about everything else in this forum. The dev's are no help just sat in there chairs smoking there pipes. The map shows on joining screen but when you get in game the M map is clouded and the Atlas map is blank and black. We can't have a server running as we can't even spawn on beds. Most of us can't even play due to this and due to not playing official coz its full of B**** ends. Has any one else had the map issue like us and if so what did you do to fix?

Thanks

The fact it was working fine before the update is quite strange.

Have you tried deleting the MapImagesCache folder (found on the client side not server side). This forces the client to redownload the map files when they next join the server.

5 minutes ago, Sparky81 said:

yes i have and so have all other 9 ppl 😞

Okay, I know you said you removed the URL from the editor but try checking the ServerGrid.json file and have a look to see if they have still ended up there. It will be in the top 'chunk' of information. MetaWorldURL and MapImageURL.

Just now, Sparky81 said:

Have you tried backing up your current server information and making a 1x1 test server and see if the map works on that? If it does then we know it's a problem with your current server. If it doesn't then it could be a problem with the current version of the game that is affecting only some servers.

5 minutes ago, Sparky81 said:

iv tried doing a full reinstall and 1x1 map the maps just don't show at all....

Are you hosting the server yourself or through a provider?

It sounds like an issue with the version of the game itself as opposed to your setup, especially since it was working before a recent update. There was a chance that perhaps some of the files were corrupted during the update but as you have reinstalled and tried a fresh server that kind of rules that out.

it my own dedi like i said im not renting from anyone. server is on 10.8 

iv tried using server manager too still don't work 

I am running my own dedicated server and have ran into the same thing.. you need to rename your custom maps in your dedicated server to match the client side maps that are on your SteamLibarary/steamapps/ATLAS/ShooterGame/Saved/MapImageCache folder.. make sure the name/number of your custom maps is in the MapImageCache folder under the Steam if it is not there create it and copy over your custom maps them rename them "GridCellMapImage.0-0,.jpg ... "GridCellMapImage_0-1, 0-2 and so on.. depending on how many maps you have also there should be a map that has a full scale of all your maps in one image rename that one to "WorldMapImage.jpg .. restart your server and it should work..

map img needs to be renamed to ServerGrid.jpg

that fixed my problem i cant  see treasure maps but i  am working with the 1x1 test

11 hours ago, Keeno said:

map img needs to be renamed to ServerGrid.jpg

that fixed my problem i cant  see treasure maps but i  am working with the 1x1 test

You need CelImg and ServerGrid to both be in .jpg Not renaming the files. If you use the latest version of the Map Editor, it will convert the map files itself to .jpg but the old version is not doing it by itself, you can still do it manually.
Remove all images from the file ServerGrid and export the new images there. CelImg.jpg are the ones who show the treasure maps. The full map need to be forwarded in the "MapImageURL": of your ServerGrid.json or it will not show.
make sure the URL is accessible to anyone.

Did not work für me. I delete all map pictures creat it with the new server grid editor  load it up restart the server but my map is black 😕

On 1/13/2019 at 5:40 AM, Jordiii said:

Did not work für me. I delete all map pictures creat it with the new server grid editor  load it up restart the server but my map is black 😕

did you ever get it figured out having the same issue here.

This is a port issue. Make sure port 27000 is open in your firewall. You can use a portchecker to see if it is open or closed.

• Thanks 1

If you're still having issues, we had this problem too with seemingly no fix.  We found that our IP address changed recently and removed all instances of IP from the ServerGrid file (and startup batch file if you're using one) and it fixed it for us.  

Hello,
I have the same issue with my Map. When i open the map in game it stay gray also the treasure maps.
Now i have make a folder with ServerGrid where are the JPG. in de map. Server restart and still not working.

Quote: The full map need to be forwarded in the "MapImageURL": of your ServerGrid.json or it will not show.  What do i need to setup in the URL the local file place like c:\ServerGrid doest not work than the server dont start.