Sign in to follow this  
Maxi

PSA: Lawless can have permenant bases by just logging in before timer runs out.

Thats how people are building permanent bases with giant gates surrounding lawless islands... they also place stone foundations all over the island placed perfectly so you get message "cannot place near enemy structure".

Then these same people come to forums and discord and twitter and complain that resources are not spawning on their island.

HAHAHA

Edited by Maxi
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxi said:

Thats how people are building permanent bases with giant gates surrounding lawless islands... they also place stone foundations all over the island placed perfectly so you get message "cannot place near enemy structure".

Then these same people come to forums and discord and twitter and come that resources are not spawning on their island.

HAHAHA

The resources are respawning again. Hope this didn't ruin your gloating. 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maxi said:

Then these same people come to forums and discord and twitter and complain that resources are not spawning on their island.

HAHAHA

If it doesn’t have a respawn point, is it really a base?

5 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

If it doesn’t have a respawn point, is it really a base?

Yes because you build a base around your rafts with your beds on them to respawn. Nice try!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vaylain said:

Yes because you build a base around your rafts with your beds on them to respawn. Nice try!

Innovative approach, but it does limit you to building in water if you need to build around the raft and that in turn could limit other things like farming or housing tames. Still, way to be creative, I like it!

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

Innovative approach, but it does limit you to building in water if you need to build around the raft and that in turn could limit other things like farming or housing tames. Still, way to be creative, I like it!

I have several bases that are for respawns and other locations for other types of activities. I NEVER limit myself to one and only base. Always diversify so you CANNOT be wiped off the island.

2 minutes ago, vaylain said:

I have several bases that are for respawns and other locations for other types of activities. I NEVER limit myself to one and only base. Always diversify so you CANNOT be wiped off the island.

Till the Megas come 👍

Just now, Realist said:

Till the Megas come 👍

True enough, but until then and I am not so sure what a Mega company can do as this map is so very large. It would be hard to wipe every single base on every single island but who knows...

Just now, vaylain said:

True enough, but until then and I am not so sure what a Mega company can do as this map is so very large. It would be hard to wipe every single base on every single island but who knows...

Yes, as of right now they still don’t have the resources for a global wipe yet. They are constantly building towards it though. Now that 2x is permanent it would probably only take a month or two max to get all of the gear and weapons and ammo to do a global wipe.

believe me it’s coning, they just want to make sure they have more than enough so they don’t have to worry about losing anything because they will have a surplus.

just like ark. Grind and wipe and grind and wipe.

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yes, as of right now they still don’t have the resources for a global wipe yet. They are constantly building towards it though. Now that 2x is permanent it would probably only take a month or two max to get all of the gear and weapons and ammo to do a global wipe.

believe me it’s coning, they just want to make sure they have more than enough so they don’t have to worry about losing anything because they will have a surplus.

just like ark. Grind and wipe and grind and wipe.

Yep, I am a veteran of ARK but in ARK, we actually had loot worth raiding. So far as my experience goes in this game, I have nothing of real loot to raid just a lot of resources and I can farm that all over again. No worries for me =p

Edited by vaylain

2 minutes ago, vaylain said:

Yep, I am a veteran of ARK but in ARK, we actually had loot worth raiding for. So far as my experience goes in this game, I have nothing of real loot to raid just a lot of resources and I can farm that all over again. No worries for me =p

Yeah if you stay small you can always build up quick. Wouldn’t go building any galleons though if I were you lol

Just now, Realist said:

Yeah if you stay small you can always build up quick. Wouldn’t go building any galleons though if I were you lol

Lol, honestly, The ship aspect is not even an interest for me. I really despise that scene. I prefer the building and skill systems more. I especially love that there are no flying mounts, turrets, and C4 in this game. So far I love playing the game merely to build and tame. Things I loved back in ARK but would always get wiped just as soon as I was getting into metal and decently bred tames. Always hated ARK for that.

5 minutes ago, vaylain said:

Lol, honestly, The ship aspect is not even an interest for me. I really despise that scene. I prefer the building and skill systems more. I especially love that there are no flying mounts, turrets, and C4 in this game. So far I love playing the game merely to build and tame. Things I loved back in ARK but would always get wiped just as soon as I was getting into metal and decently bred tames. Always hated ARK for that.

Yeah I feel you. And I tried to tell people there are a lot of land dwellers from ark that don’t want the ocean life.

i have a feeling you are gonna be mad when they bring in flying tames because they definitely are and air supremacy will makes it’s return. I don’t expect it to happen soon though. But later on this will be more like ark than most people want.

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah I feel you. And I tried to tell people there are a lot of land dwellers from ark that don’t want the ocean life.

i have a feeling you are gonna be mad when they bring in flying tames because they definitely are and air supremacy will makes it’s return. I don’t expect it to happen soon though. But later on this will be more like ark than most people want.

Hopefully, by then I am doing pretty soundly to have some flyers myself or at the very least near my burn out for the game. Flying will certainly ruin the game for me though.😃 

Hopefully, by then I am doing pretty soundly to have some flyers myself or at the very least near my burn out for the game. Flying will certainly ruin the game for me though.😃 

Yeah a lot of people won’t like it becoming ark either.

the thing they don’t realize is a lot of ark players play this game. I am guessing after 2 months of sailing for hours they are going to hate it. Sea of thieves is different. You can get to multiple places very quickly.

inagine by the time it releases 2 years from now. Man, even the thought of that much sailing for even 1 year makes my head spin.

365 days and some people play at least 10 hours. Even if only 3 of the 10 hours was spent at sea we are talking over 1000 of sailing. 

All I gotta say is they better have fliers before it comes to console because that is the first thing I am taming. That and mass producing rafts so I can create a long string of landing pads for cross server flying

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah a lot of people won’t like it becoming ark either.

the thing they don’t realize is a lot of ark players play this game. I am guessing after 2 months of sailing for hours they are going to hate it. Sea of thieves is different. You can get to multiple places very quickly.

inagine by the time it releases 2 years from now. Man, even the thought of that much sailing for even 1 year makes my head spin.

365 days and some people play at least 10 hours. Even if only 3 of the 10 hours was spent at sea we are talking over 1000 of sailing. 

All I gotta say is they better have fliers before it comes to console because that is the first thing I am taming. That and mass producing rafts so I can create a long string of landing pads for cross server flying

"mass producing rafts so I can create a long string of landing pads for cross server flying"

Nice, that's funny!

Glad to meet another ARK veteran, good luck to you.

"mass producing rafts so I can create a long string of landing pads for cross server flying"

Nice, that's funny!

Glad to meet another ARK veteran, good luck to you.

Oh yeah I am waiting 😂

going to completely crush any new players that aren’t familiar with ark. I don’t just wipe. I foundation wipe lol

well and sometimes I lock people up, but that is just usually a revenge type thing 😂