Krush

Patch Notes Clarification: Declaim Timers

The time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.

Can we get a more detailed explanation of this change?

Does it mean if a mega company with 500+ claims is attacked by another company the timer is like 5 minutes to declaim? And if a small company with only 1 claim is attacked by another company the timer is like 6 hours to declaim?

If that is the case it's not working that way. In general, we need more detailed explanations of big changes to the warfare system than a confusing single sentence.

claimed 1 flag yesterday, the contesting company had 42 flags and the timer was 3:08:53 to take down their flag.. so 3 hours 8 mins 53 seconds and to be honest it probably took me 7 seconds to run over to the flag to check.

2 minutes ago, Sabaer said:

claimed 1 flag yesterday, the contesting company had 42 flags and the timer was 3:08:53 to take down their flag.. so 3 hours 8 mins 53 seconds and to be honest it probably took me 7 seconds to run over to the flag to check.

I was testing it with allies and it looked like their flags and our flags were listing as having -2 and -1 flags so it was super short declaim timer despite us having roughly 50.