Special Notice regarding stacking cannons in gunports Read more... ×
..Sin..

pve <3 DG's Atlas Adventures 4x4 - 2XP/4H/10T/PvE/PvP/Colonies/Mods/Events/Giveaways/Contest ||Double Harvest til 6/16|| <3

Divinity Gaming is hosting...

[DG Atlas Adventures]

• Active, friendly, laid back gaming community looking for more players....

• No tolerance for exploits/discrimination to keep the riff raff down so you can enjoy your play time, no matter the game!

• Moderated Discord packed full of info to help you and your crew on your Atlas journeys! Have a question, need some help, just ask!

• x2 XP - x4 Harvest - x10 Taming! 100+ Player Levels and +++ Discoveries!

• Weekly events and giveaways! Steam Cards, Games, Discord Nitro, DG Store Credit!

• Monthly map image contest, if your map gets selected it becomes the background for 30 days 😉

• 'Community Goals' set so that the players can work as a team to obtain boosted rates and unique rewards!

• Current mod list - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1646275495

We'll be adding Total Ships/Sails as soon as I get the OK from their Mod Author! ❤️ Going to be DG's GO TO ship mod!

• 4x4 Map!

• Featuring the new Colonies/Settlement system on all grids! 150 pts per Company!

• PvE: 12 PvE Grids -> A1, A2, A3, A4 / B1, B4 / C1, C4 / D1, D2, D3, D4

• PvP: 4 Center Grids! B2, B3, C2, C3

• Equipped with Power Stone Islands, The Maw, Trenches, full of Mythical Creatures, and plenty of room for your crew to find a home! All quest lines and new content!!!

• Contains all biomes, all resources!

• Full customized donations shop with plenty of packs to spice up your game! Wanna help boost the server hardware, or future server grid expansions, you'll be compensated for it! Want to grab that extra horse you don't feel like taming, we've got that too! \^_^/ You can even boost the server rates and reward yourself and the whole community!!

• Supporter named Islands! (For those who have helped sustain the server and ensure its longevity!)

• Hosted on an OVH box with high quality hardware for smooth game play! Outstanding connection with great up time!

• 4 Active dedicated Admins! We're here to ease the burden of Early Access issues to ensure everyone has a great time playing the game!

• Fast admin reaction time! Get problems solved quickly instead of waiting all day for someone to get on! We always respond!!

• ❤️ 5 Tier Recruit a Friend Program! Invite, Play, Obtain great loots for your entire company!! ❤️

• A friendly, active Discord! - https://discord.gg/BxfyJsR

• Official Twitter! - https://twitter.com/DivinityGaming8

• Official Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/divinitygamingcom/

• Official Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DivinityCommunity/

DG Atlas Adventures servers are based out of Canada. We host a handful of games! Ping for most of our European players is around 35-50 and we've had zero complaints on any kind of lag! We even have a few Czech Republic players who are amazed with their connection! 99% Uptime! We host multiple game servers, not just Atlas! If you are looking for more adventures, we might have what is right for you! ❤️

image.gif.6e377ca4cde25054c17550f1835aab8e.gif

Banner.jpg

Edited by ..Sin..
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The server and DG community is amazing, friendly and very welcoming to new players! The Crimson Order is also looking for new adventurous crew members! 

• Like 3

Ping is almost always under 60 and rubberbanding is nearly non-existent. Even solo players can do fairly well, thanks to the fact that there are increased skill points and stats per level.

• Like 4

Love this server there is always people to trade with if you need something and a great community to be in ;) I will always be on this server 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Grimmaster15 said:

Love this server there is always people to trade with if you need something and a great community to be in 😉 I will always be on this server 

Thank you Grimm!! We love having you here! I'll be sure to come by and check your base out soon! ❤️

• Like 3

Server is Great good community! Always someone willing to help. Admins enforce the rules and care! 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, GrantWilson88Gaming said:

Fantastic server to be on, great sense of community and you feel a sense of accomplishment quickly with the boosted skills and event weekends.

34 minutes ago, Hegster said:

Server is Great good community! Always someone willing to help. Admins enforce the rules and care! 

Thank you both for the kind words! We're trying to build the best community we can so you all continue to have a great adventure!!! ❤️

• Like 1

Server is Amazing and smooth, Lag free low latency. 

The community is super friendly and fun, I have had a blast since I arrived. The boost is not outrageous, but is just enough so you do not feel like you have to do nothing but grind all day.

As far far as the Administrative team NO WORDS ❤️ Simply OUTSTANDING. First off SIn helped me resolve a Bug/issue that i had on official for weeks in a matter of 10 minutes that was simply ignored. They are very engaged and committed to bringing every the best and most enjoyable gaming experience they can IMHO.

I am very pleased to have found this server and have made the decision to join them.

• Like 4

I started out on official servers since game started, but ended up reaching my breaking my point due to developers not caring about exploiters/playing greifing/etc. That's when I decided to switch over to unofficial servers. This is when I came across Divinty Gaming.

Since I joined DG server/discord I have been enjoying the game all over again. The servers lag free with little to no issues at all. The community is active and very helpful. Also the admin team goes above and beyond and you can really tell they care about the game. Every time I had a question or an issue they were always willing to help me try to fix it. So you won't have to worry about your concerns not being heard. 

So if your also tired of official servers like me, or your just looking for a good group of people to game with who actually care, I highly recommend checking out Divinity Gaming. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Zazii said:

I started out on official servers since game started, but ended up reaching my breaking my point due to developers not caring about exploiters/playing greifing/etc. That's when I decided to switch over to unofficial servers. This is when I came across Divinty Gaming.

Since I joined DG server/discord I have been enjoying the game all over again. The servers lag free with little to no issues at all. The community is active and very helpful. Also the admin team goes above and beyond and you can really tell they care about the game. Every time I had a question or an issue they were always willing to help me try to fix it. So you won't have to worry about your concerns not being heard. 

So if your also tired of official servers like me, or your just looking for a good group of people to game with who actually care, I highly recommend checking out Divinity Gaming. 

Thank you Zaz! We love having here at DG, not only have you been a dedicated player but you also went above and beyond reporting issues with the new grids last night! Keep sailing!!! ❤️

• Like 2

i cant even begin to explain how awesome this server and the admin team on it has been the map is decent size atm (its  4x4 atm) and they have been making it bigger as we get more players (but even still a 4x4 is a good bit of space) and its mixed grid so those of us that like pvp have that option and those who don't can chill on the nice safe islands; Also the community is amazing (they just did a server wipe to fix some serious issues and the community didn't implode so that should say something lol) we have a decent number of streamers and plenty of people to trade with spread all over the zones. If your looking for a good community that is active and not toxic i implore you join us you wont regret the decision!! 

:classic_biggrin:

Edited by Bjor
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the love guys! Be sure you don't miss out on the latest.... but not the last 😉

In about 3 hours we'll have a winner for our $30 Steam Card giveaway! This is showing our gratitude to all of you that have donated to help upgrade hardware!

We'll also be tossing out 2 chances to win $25 Credit in our Atlas Store!!

We love you guys!! ❤️

• Like 1

Don't pass up this awesome server and awesome community. still time left on the bonus event weekend!!

• Like 2

Definitely do not pass up the chance to play on this amazing server! Admins are awesome as well as the players! 15/10

Edited by Norezion
  • Like 2

Solid server, Love this server admins awesome and keep things going! If you are looking for a quality server head over to their website!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demon-Lore said:

For fun times and a great community come join us 🙂

Thank you so much Demon-Lore and others!! We strive to be the best community managers we can be!! If you ever need anything you know how to get in touch with us ❤️