Sign in to follow this  
Lerooxx

Update policy leads to frustration!!!

Hey guys and ATLAS supporter/devs,

I'm writing this topic cause of frustration that is caused after every update.

Why am I frustrated? Pls don't get me wrong! I'm quite satisfied with the frequent updates for ATLAS!

But it's the way they are deployed that fu***s me up. In the last days while playing on PvE EU Siren we get a little bit upset because the time you (the devs) give us to finish our current business (taming, sailing, fighting, farming) is miscalculated!

You're curious why I say that? It's simple. The server gets an update which is rly nice don't get me wrong. It's says that the server is gonna be updated and we don't have to update our client which is also not bad.

But here it comes. The message displayed ingame says ... "deploying in 20 minutes ..." -> server is down after only 10 minutes. That's wrong I think, ain't it? 20 minutes till update leads to 20 minutes for get your shit together. But how are we supposed to do that when the server goes down after only 10 minutes! Where are the 10 minutes?

I admit that is not the key point that leads me to write this post. It is the update policy that sometimes the patch is not deployed after a couple of minutes! It's deployed at the moment we are reading this message!!!

We had spent hours to get our shit together. We sailed over the whole map cause of taming a rhino in a more easier region. Now our rhino was killed after I left our base for farming!

Why you ask? It's because it was at passiv mode. I changed it after I left the base and after getting kicked for a instant update it was killed by a giant snake while being passiv!!!

I know that somebody are gonna say "Don't cycle it to passiv and you are good!" but that is wrong!

The pets damage on wild animals is horror. A giant snakes kills an elephant if it is high enough because nobody is riding it!

I'm not asking for respawning our rhino cause many animals are just useless so that your energy for taming is wasted! A tamed bull harvests thatch like a stone pike! A tamed ostrich is bad too! A rhino farming metal from metal veins is also useless! The only animals that are working properly are bears and the elephants.

We lost 7 hours of taming this rhino after realising that it is only good for farming stone and flint.

Pls devs change this update policy so that others don't have to get the same frustration as we get and fix things that currently making the game worse!

I'm happy that you are fixing performance but in my opinion it would be better to get a better mechanic while playing. I don't need 100% smooth playing in an ea game. I need better content.

I'll hope you (devs) get some of my intentions and maybe change them. Also that update policy! Just say in 5minutes comes the patch and everything will be better then just instant updates.

Thx for reading hope you find it usefull