Sign in to follow this  
Mad

Will the servers be wiped?

Once all the server problems are fixed and people can connect will the servers be wiped since many people couldn't connect while others could and are pretty far ahead?

Trust me, they wont be far head. With the up and down and lag issues I've only just gotten to level 8 and made a raft to sail out of noobie lands... and that was after farming all day for mats. Without lag you'd be able to do that in like 2 hours time.

2 minutes ago, Andro Bourne said:

Trust me, they wont be far head. With the up and down and lag issues I've only just gotten to level 8 and made a raft to sail out of noobie lands... and that was after farming all day for mats. Without lag you'd be able to do that in like 2 hours time.

my company members gotten to lvl 30 and already can build a galleon (has the resources)

Edited by Mad

2 minutes ago, Andro Bourne said:

I did this twice, Well build a second raft and provision again. Took all day and night. Only for both rafts to be stuck in the ocean unable to move. Just rubber banded back over and over lol.

There is no getting out of starting area~!

1 minute ago, Naviss said:

I did this twice, Well build a second raft and provision again. Took all day and night. Only for both rafts to be stuck in the ocean unable to move. Just rubber banded back over and over lol.

There is no getting out of starting area~!

I did before connection issues and check the dynamic map

Just now, Mad said:

I did before connection issues and check the dynamic map

Ya I watched people sail their raft close to me and passed onto the new server grid, Both my rafts get stuck on the border wall and just stuck for good. Can never move again. Just rubber bands and lifts in the air. lol

2 minutes ago, Mad said:

my company members gotten to lvl 30 and already can build a galleon (has the resources)

Thats great. You are talking about a whole company working together.

I'm talking from a solo aspect. Without lag they will be able to move forward a lot faster then we did playing solo and on the servers that dropped connection or rubberband to shit every 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, Andro Bourne said:

Thats great. You are talking about a whole company working together.

I'm talking from a solo aspect. Without lag they will be able to move forward a lot faster then we did playing solo and on the servers that dropped connection or rubberband to shit every 5 minutes.

unfortunately it will be impossible to play this game solo or even be able to compete with bigger companies in the game since it takes to much resources and the skill trees need many people to work together

10 minutes ago, Mad said:

unfortunately it will be impossible to play this game solo or even be able to compete with bigger companies in the game since it takes to much resources and the skill trees need many people to work together

I'm playing solo and doing just fine.

But you are speaking about core mechanic of the game being the issue. It has nothing to do with being one day ahead in the game. It has to do with the game catering to the zerg. Thats for another topic and it is the same issue Ark had... so I'm not surprised that will be an issue in this game also.

I think this game will be a little more forgiving to solo or smaller companies then Ark was though. Its harder to grief, (no more maxing out speed or melee damage and greifing) and you can also hire NPCs to help you with your ship and also take them on land with you... So this game is already more forgiving then Ark was when playing against the a zerg clan.

But like I said earlier. One day difference isn't going to make or break the game. The broken core mechanics in the long run is another story.

Edited by Andro Bourne

Unless im seeing wrong it looks like huge portions of top and bottom of NA PVP are already claimed

58 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Look at the dynamic map, some companies have entire islands claimed XD

Edited by Enigma