Sign in to follow this  
Wulfeh

Too many water spouts

Please reduce the amount of water spouts when you get hit with a storm, it is unrealistic and completely overkill.

Storms are good to have, but not on this scale, i would rather have huge waves than getting blocked in by water spouts:)

• Like 1

I thought the cyclones were cool at first when I thought they were rare things that happen during rainstorms. Now it just feels comical how common they are. I completely agree that even having giant Perfect Storm or Master and Commander waves would be fun enough to navigate on their own. No need for the constant barrage of tornadoes. 

• Like 2

just make them super rare like once every 10th storm or something and make them actually dangerous to sail through, atm with full wind you only take like 3-4 ticks of dmg and the ship takes very little dmg.

Oh they are dangerous course they run you off course . https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362128746  but yah 1 every 5 to 10 would be preferable to every single time it rains. Or give us a bit of a notice more then 1 minutes like Looks like rain beware of cyclones...