Sign in to follow this  
EyeXombie

Lamp Repair - Minor inconvenience

Not anything major but lamps should be able to be repaired in inventory. I have street lights made with the lamps so it sucks that you have to take it all the way back to the smithy just to reoil them and then take them back to their hooks. Would be nice to just be able to oil them on the spot. I understand making them on the smithy but you don't need a smithy to put oil in a lamp. lol

• Like 5

4 hours ago, EyeXombie said:

Not anything major but lamps should be able to be repaired in inventory. I have street lights made with the lamps so it sucks that you have to take it all the way back to the smithy just to reoil them and then take them back to their hooks. Would be nice to just be able to oil them on the spot. I understand making them on the smithy but you don't need a smithy to put oil in a lamp. lol

Funnily enough I bet the devs read and action this request, ahead of fixing PvE claim flags, weighted ship sinking, predator issues, and a whole bunch of other griefing issues.

This lamp thing will be in the next patch guaranteed, you heard it hear first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

wish they could just axe the durability drain and let us put oil in it to burn. ย Itโ€™s likely a nested storage situation tho. ย Being able to repair it in your inventory is a good suggestion to fix this tho.ย