Jaite

This is fun, spawn rates are broken

Not going to get any argument from me on predator spawns, I live that ****show every day on Giant Snake Island. My question is how the heck did you get crenellations on your wall? Is that a mod or something? 

no spawns are broken massivly, had at least 8 wolfs and croc spawn within a few seconds of clearing the area ready to start taming a rhino .and all headed straight to me at my base ..

Edited by UDO

That could be a picture of our slaughter pen and perimeter walls anytime of the day!  And recently they have started spawning inside our compound, as well.  Love it when you walk out of your house to get some stone and three wolves spawn right behind you before you even reach the gate.

They really just need to reduce them to a minimum value spawning for now.  Like don't try to balance or do a decent number, just crazy low.

Than after debugging and balancing and figuring out whever the hell is wrong with their spawn code, THAN try to set it for what they want in-game.  When you know there should only be 3 lions and there's 7, obviously something's wrong.  Hard to tell when you have a giant orgy of broken buggy animals about just where the problem lies.

This bit and pieces stuff just doesn't work with so much wrong, especially changing with just where you live, it's just not fun.